I need an assistant to answer the following questions:
Given a WIFI network in the drawing. The large circles represent transmission ranges of stations A and D, and small dashed circles represent ranges of B and C. Assume that there is no loss of parcels on the network other than a collision.
- When Station C transmits to B Who are the hidden terminals?
- When station C transmits to B which stations are silent because they received an RTS/CTS message?
Given that Station A transmits to B and after expansion time Station C wants to transmit to D.
- Assume that no collision detection/collision avoidance/ACK mechanism exists. Hanna claims that only C’s message will reach her destination. Is Hannah right? necrosis.
- In the directive that only uses CSMA/CA (i.e. without the RTS/CTS mechanism), Anna claims that only A’s message will reach its destination. Dana claims that the 2 messages will reach your destination. Who is right? necrosis.
- Oren offered to improve utilization by upgrading the protocol by adding an RTS / CTS mechanism. Is Oren right?