Deadlock error messages in crawl server and search not working in SharePoint web application

In SharePoint 2010 Search Service Application when i remove content source and run again full crawl on same content source

I found below errors and users unable to search documents

A database error occurred. Source: Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0 Code: 1205 occurred 1 time(s) Description: Transaction (Process ID 329) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock

CGatherer::LoadTransactionsFromCrawlInternal fails Error 0x80004005, CrawlID 1741342 [gatherobj.cxx:4663] d:\office\source\search\native\gather\server\gatherobj.cxx

SQL call failed (0x80004005: Unspecified error )
[atldbext.cxx:1290] d:\office\source\search\libs\utild\atldbext.cxx

A database error occurred. Source: Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0 Code: 1205 occurred 1 time(s) Description: Transaction (Process ID 329) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. Context: Application ”

error 0: Transaction (Process ID 329) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. (source Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0, 0x80004005, code 1205: Unspecified error ) [atldbext.cxx:1386] d:\office\source\search\libs\utild\atldbext.cxxa