This question is in regards to 2nd Edition (AD&D) I’ve looked online for information regarding Giant kin bows and all I can find on the topic is the weight and weapon size for them. as per the phbr10
- giant kin long bow 125gp 8lbs G speed 10
- arrow 1/12gp – G – P – 1d8 1d8
but this is all I can find online and in the hand books I have and have seen online what I’m wondering are these questions:
- Is there a larger bow then this (my current character is a 10′ giant-kin firbolg with a 20/94 strength what ever that means…)
- if so what is the cost wieght and other info in the bows?
- what is the range of the arrows or are they the same as normal arrows and is their different types?
P.S. Thanks for any info you can provide as I’m still searching for answers online as of right now.