The behavior of Ki Healing in combination with other sources of healing does not seem to be well-explained, and I would like to know if there are any rules or rulings about its interactions with other sources of healing and/or alterations to health, such as those listed below.
- A healing spell that restores points of HP.
- A healing spell that restores percentages of HP.
- Other sources of Ki Healing.
- Natural regeneration (especially high values thereof). (also consider cases in which a character has taken some damage, regenerated it fully, and then takes more damage later.)
- Other sources of elevated regeneration.
- Effects that increase/decrease your MHP.
- Returning to 0 HP from negative HP through Between Life and Death rules.
Basically, this question is asking “how does ‘half the damage’ count damage”, but there are a lot of things that I think can interact with that.