After several days of testing and testing, I ask for help. 3 Problems.
- The theme in local is no longer the one purchased (The default one appears)
- The Accordian does not work on the Admin panel
- The Setup Wizard Button disappeared
Magento Version 2.2.8
Phase 1: I copied an online platform in localhost to start testing modules before entering them online.
Step 2: Development environment configuration Docker with 4 containers: Nginx php 7.1 MySql 5.6 Redis
Modify default.conf nginx as per technical specifications I set up php.ini and install all the required modules then I use magerun2.phar to check the environment
Run all with docker-compose
Step 3: I insert the dump of the DB and change the URL Secure and Unsecure with 127.0.0.1
Magento 2 Works! I type in the browser: https://localhost or https://127.0.0.1 and the site loads – some error JS perhaps due to the Symlink or Copy inside di.xml problem (the subject up to now is the same as the online one), I ignore this problem and go to check Admin opened it and it works, except that the Accordians (all) don’t show the content. I decide to recompile pub/static and generated/
First change mode from default to developer and then php bin / magento setup: static-content: deploy -f (I cleaned the cache and files generated previously) at this point strange things appear on system.log
main.INFO: Item Magento_Backend :: system_currency was removed
main.INFO: Remove on item with id Magento_Backend :: setup_wizard was processed
I type in the browser: https: // localhost or 127.0.0.1 and everything is loaded in front-end, but the theme has changed not the one purchased but the default one
At this point I find myself with a different theme from the original, the problem on Admin that remained, and the Web Setup Wizard button disappeared.
Also i have replace DB and re-downloaded file (Static) does not work