I’m starting a new SEO project for which I need some well-established websites to work on.
Ideally I’d like to find websites with a small revenue stream of around 100/monthly.
The website needs to be at least 3 years old, and we need historical Google analytics data. As we see it there are two ways to do it.
1. Buy interesting prospects and work on them.
2. Collaborate with somebody that wants some help with their sites.
My questions are:
1. Anyone interested in selling older site with small revenue via for instance Adsense or affiliate marketing?
2. Any recommendations where I can start looking for these kind of sites?
3. Anybody interested in collaborating?
It would be fun to discuss this matter more!
Be Happy, get Lucky!