I’m designing a game’s mobile application. In this application there is the possibility to validate the game you played: in a store or in app. We have two type of users:
- Guests who are able to access the app and prepare the game but only validate in store.
- User logged-in who are able to access the app, prepare the game and validate in app.
The interface is quite the same for both types of user with one difference: we have an header that changes. If you are a guest you’ll find a CTA “Sign-in”, in the other case you’ll find your balance and a CTA to charge it. At the bottom, for the both users you find 2 CTA:
- Play online (as main CTA)
- List item
- play in store (as secondary CTA)
Here is our doubt: Which is the best interaction, according to your experience, on the main CTA? We thought these three scenarios:
- CTA “play online” activated and bring the user on the sign-in/up page
- CTA “play online” activated and when user tap on it, it’ll appear a popup message
- CTA “play online” disabled because there is already the CTA sign-in in the header