Spouse visa for multiple entry to the US

I am a US citizen living abroad. My wife is a Polish national living abroad. Our child is a dual national.

Neither of us intend to live in the US anytime soon, but we would like to visit the US frequently.

When I google “US spouse visa” all hits concern acquiring a green card, which is just not relevant for us.

What’s the name of the visa we should apply for?