Travel Transformer from US to Japan (100V -> 120V) Voltage?

I’m from the US (120V), and am interested in taking my hot air brush on my study abroad trip to Japan.

I’m aware of the voltage difference and similar plugs to the US.

The problem is that the only travel transformer I can find is ( and that really seems like rolling the dice.

It has a 64% approval for 5 + 4 stars, and numerous complaints about not being well made.

Is there any reliable travel transformer that has decent ratings or a proven track record for 100V -> 120V?