InfoPath 2013 Getting current user details error

I have SharePoint server 2013 and a custom list I want to get current user details in InfoPaht form 2013

I followed post from: https://spvee.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/auto-populate-user-information-in-infopath-with-claims-based-authentication-part-1-of-3/

but when I preview my form I get bellow error:

The SOAP response indicates that an error occurred on the server:  Server was unable to process request. ---> Attempted to perform an  unauthorized operation. 

when I open the form in browser I get bellow error:

 An error occurred while trying to connect to a Web service.    An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server.   Log ID:5566    Correlation ID:b620719d-1f52-d035-bad8-74b03605738f  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error occurred while trying to connect to a Web service.   An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server.   Log ID:5566   Correlation ID:b620719d-1f52-d035-bad8-74b03605738f 

I am the site collection administrator I have full access to site but I don’t know why I get this error.

SharePoint 2013 – A list, survey, discussion board, or document library with the specified title already exists in this Web site

I am getting this error while creating SharePoint site with a specific site template GLOBAL#0 and SRCHCENTERFAST#0. I am able to create site with other templates.

A list, survey, discussion board, or document library with the specified title already exists in this Web site. Please choose another title

New-SPSite -Url "http://sptest.domain.com" -HostHeaderWebApplication "http://spserver:8000/" -Language 1033 -Template "GLOBAL#0" -Name "Data Site" -Description "Data Site" -OwnerEmail "owner@email.com" -OwnerAlias "domain\user" 

SP 2013 Migration to O365(sharepoint online)

Team,

In SP 2013, We have application built with Infopath & SharePoint designer 2013 workflow.We have to migrate this to O365 using metalogix tool.

Approach: I have suggested to go with like to like migration instead of converting infopath to powerapps and workflow to designer. So after migrating the applications it remains same in O365. I have decided this because we have to restore the content with metadata.

Let me know your thoughts or any better solution/approach we can suggest here?

-Dhana

How can I fix Autodiscover for local clients in on premise Exchange 2013

After following this guide: https://acbrownit.com/2014/04/04/exchange-autodiscover-episode-2-attack-of-the-exchange-server/

My internal Outlook clients can’t connect to Exchange 2013 server. I was trying to get rid of a certificate error because of the DOMAIN.local not being included in the certificate.

I only changed ServiceBindingInformation attribute from:

https://autodiscover.DOMAIN.local/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml 

to:

https://autodiscover.DOMAIN.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml 

Since then, I’ve reverted back hoping it would resolve the issue with the internal Outlook clients but nothing changed. OWA is having issues too. After logging in, the page, ‘Something went wrong’ comes up.

Any help is much appreciated.

Export Additional Columns in Version History Export SP 2013

I found this solution on this forum and was able to pull some information but with the workflow we have on the list, we need more information. We have an “Approval Status” column that we can see when it’s updated when I look at the individual item’s version history. Is there a way to modify this script to include it in the report? I tried adding it “Approval Status” to both places where I see the column names below but that did not work. TIA!

# ******* Variables Section ******************

Define these variables

$ WebURL=”http://sharepoint.crescent.com/sites/Sales/” $ ListName =”Invoice” $ ReportFile = “D:\Invoice_VersionHistory.csv”

*********************************************

delete file if exists

If (Test-Path $ ReportFile) { Remove-Item $ ReportFile }

Get the Web and List

$ Web = Get-SPWeb $ WebURL $ List = $ web.Lists.TryGetList($ ListName)

#Check if list exists if($ List -ne $ null) { #Get all list items $ ItemsColl = $ List.Items

#Write Report Header Add-Content -Path $ ReportFile -Value “Item ID, Version Lable, Created by, Created at, Title”

#Loop through each item foreach ($ item in $ ItemsColl) { #Iterate each version foreach($ version in $ item.Versions) { #Get the version content $ VersionData = “$ ($ item.id), $ ($ version.VersionLabel), $ ($ version.CreatedBy.User.DisplayName), $ ($ version.Created), $ ($ version[‘Title’])” #Write to report Add-Content -Path $ ReportFile -Value $ VersionData } } } Write-Host “Version history has been exported successfully!”