Why are you selling this site?
Not using anymore
How is it monetized?
Does this site come with any social media accounts?
Engine – wordpress
Articles – 36 000 +
Content – part of content is unique.
I’ve been trying to build up contextual links, and have been scraping per platform. I’ve had variable success using BuddyPress, so did some troubleshooting to see if there was anything I could do to improve the process. Listed below is an overview of the process as well as some interesting findings:
– Used Gscraper and custom footprints for BuddyPress – got around 6,000 unique domains to test with SER.
– ran the list on 3 different dedicated servers (stopped other projects while doing troubleshooting)
– 50 semi-dedicated proxies, used either catchall SEOSpartans email or free yahoo/nokiamail
– created only article links (no profile or micromessage anchor text etc)
– all other settings on SER are identical
– HTML timeout – 180
– maximum size of website to download – 50MB
All dedi’s have similar resources (around 8- 16GB ram, good processor), dedi #1 has 1000mbps, dedi#2 and#3 have 100mbps uplink port speed.
All 3 dedi’s are from popular hosting companies used widely for SER
All 3 dedi’s run SER projects well with no major issues in getting verified links
– For this list, I get around 700 successfully created BuddyPress accounts created and successfully logged into
– Dedi #1 got around 100 verified article links – great result.
Dedi #2 and Dedi #3 only got around 10-20 verified article links
I choose to troubleshoot one URL – this URL I could consistently get a verified article posted with dedi#1, but never on dedi#2 or #3
– account creation, email verification and login where generally able to be created on all 3 dedi’s, although occasionally account creation was not successful on dedi #2/3 (error: no form at all)
– article was created always on dedi #1, but never on dedi#2/3 (I tried disabling proxies, using different emails etc)
This is the most common log entry for failed article creation:
21:06:51: [+] 1/1 matches engine BuddyPress – http://domain.com/register/
21:06:51: [+] 1/1 new URL – http://domain.com/wp-login.php
21:06:51: [+] 1/1 login successful – http://domain.com
21:06:51: [+] 1/1 new URL – http://domain.com/groups/create/step/group-details/
21:06:51: [-] 1/1 no form at all – http://domain.com/groups/create/step/group-settings/
Even though SER did not create an article, I was able to manually log on using dedi #2/3 into the domain, and go to the page: http://domain.com/groups/create/step/group-settings/ and was able to manually post an article (using proxies or not using proxies)
I will PM you the URL to look at – I can’t think of why I am getting a “no form at all” error, even though I have run this specific URL multiple times, and confirm that the domain is active and taking registrations.
I am happy to PM anyone else the URL if they also want to test
The reason I have gone into so much detail is to see whether there is any global issue with how SER is creating verified contextual links, and wonder whether this is an issue with the dedicated server or with SER.
I wonder whether there is an issue where SER is looking for an element on a page BEFORE the page has completely loaded. So if the element is not found, SER will log a “no form at all” and not try further with submission.
– it seems like SER might not be waiting long enough to get all page elements and so the submission fails
– SER only seems to try once to create an account and post article – if it fails during the submission, it does not seem to try again
– so even if a domain is down for a few seconds, the submission will fail
– Is there any way to try post an article again on accounts which have been successfully created? I know you can do scheduled article posting and post multiple times to a URL, but is there any way of adding option: “Set status ..> Active (log in and submit only)” ?
I’m going to continue troubleshooting to see the best way to get as many verified contextual links with SER as possible. The way I have my settings at the moment, I’m sure there are many links which SER should be able to post to but is not posting to.
Those symbols are shown in the article.
I can’t send an article. Like the pictures below.My setting.
I just want to post a topic to the site I have an account. Where could I be wrong?
I am planning for my e-commerce new project. And I am stuck at the best practices of off-page submission for Articles / Web 2.0 / Blogs. I have some questions in my mind which are as follows:
- Can I submit the same Article / Post (or content) in different off-page submission sites?
- How can I measure that which off-page submission sites are important or useful (like any terms DA, PA or DR).
- And How much content submission will effect my domain progress or good link equity?
Hi, im trying to scrape the content (text) only from this site, which has the same layout for each page so i can use the same formula. Im using the premium article scraper plugin but im havin trouble scraping.
See my video for the issue. https://www.loom.com/share/417ad357633b4…e6408823c9
The url example im scraping is here