Will a target being apatic after broken haste still remain apatic after beeing downed? [closed]

We had a strange situation in a fight,

and I really side with my DM here who denied it, but the question still remains:

  1. a character is hasted
  2. the concentration breaks, character is in an lethargic state
  3. character gets knocked down before his next turn
  4. the target is no longer a willing creature (?), also it’s status alignments should end when knocked unconscious
  5. the character receives healing and gets back up on his feet -> will he still be lethargic?

I should note that we assume a character would not remain unconscious even after beeing healed / stabilized for simplicity reasons. ( I heard some groups play it this way, unsure about the correct rulings here )

Tiered campaigns showing as broken after last update

Not sure if i am the only one having this issue but I updated my GSA today and when it started back up it is showing that all of my T3 campaigns are broken and they are crossed out.  When I open the campaigns it shows that everything is fine and as it should be, the tickbox to build links to verified links from tier 2 is checked and the campaigns are selected so there is no reason it should be showing as broken. 

Can subtle spell be used through a warlock’s familiar, and does it stop the stealth from being broken if it is currently sneaking [duplicate]

With the new Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything feat Metamagic Adept, warlocks get access to Subtle Spell. Can Subtle Spell be used in conjunction with a chain warlock’s familiar to cast, say, death ward at range without someone knowing?

Can a Mind Flayer tentacle-grapple be broken by the grapplee?

I currently have a Mind Flayer that has successfully used its tentacle attack on a target.The target is a barbarian that is currently Grappled, as well as stunned since he failed the Int Save.

Tentacles. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) psychic damage. If the target is Medium or smaller, it is grappled (escape DC 15) and must succeed on a DC 15 Intelligence saving throw or be stunned until this grapple ends.

Then on the next turn it makes the Extract Brain action:

Extract Brain. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one incapacitated humanoid grappled by the mind flayer. Hit: The target takes 55 (10d10) piercing damage. If this damage reduces the target to 0 hit points, the mind flayer kills the target by extracting and devouring its brain.

On the players turn, can he do nothing?

Stunned make them Incapacitated which means they can’t take actions (Escape Grapple is an action). Also, Stunned means they automatically fail STR/DEX saves.

Is the player stuck? What kind of action could another player do to break this? I had another player cast polymorph, but the Mind Flayer’s magic resistance prevented it from working. If the MF gets another turn in combat, our Barbarian is likely dead, permanently.

I’d like to know the options my players could take, even if they don’t know themselves.

I have a problem with broken links

I have a problem with broken links and I don’t know how to fix it I will attach photos of the problem to you Links: 1- This image is from the view page source https://ibb.co/tLhNKHT

2- This is a post-scan photo on Semrush site https://ibb.co/4Vf5fwV

The page I need help with: https://mwe100.com/lifestyle/the-values-of-a-healthy-lifestyle-examples-of-a-healthy-lifestyle/

SQL – Date Range Broken Down by Individual Month and Year while maintaining the ID

I need help breaking down a date range, from an existing table, into the individual month and year of the date range while maintaining the Identification Number assigned to that date range. Thanks!

CREATE TABLE #TEMP (BILL_YR INT, BEGIN_DT DATETIME, END_DT DATETIME )  INSERT INTO #TEMP (BILL_YR, BEGIN_DT, END_DT) VALUES ('1','2019-01-01','2019-12-31'), ('2','2020-01-01','2020-12-31') 


BILL_YR MONTH    YEAR 1       1        2019 1       2        2019 1       3        2019 1       4        2019 1       5        2019 1       6        2019 1       7        2019 1       8        2019 1       9        2019 1       10       2019 1       11       2019 1       12       2019 2       1        2020 2       2        2020 2       3        2020 2       4        2020 2       5        2020 2       6        2020 2       7        2020 2       8        2020 2       9        2020 2       10       2020 2       11       2020 2       12       2020