Sharepoint Internal names of Person or group column gets changed on taking list template

I have created a person or group column in list. When I take list template and use it in other site the internal name of the person or group column gets changed. I have used the internal names of this column in my code. Now due to this mismatch of internal names the code is failing.

How Could Be Changed Nautilus Context Menu “Open in Terminal” From `gnome-terminal` to `tilix` In Ubuntu 18.04?

Trying here without success change the application which runs with Open In Terminal from gnome-terminal to tilix.

Already installed and launched FileManager-Actions Configuration-Tool, but don’t know how to use it.

That way, how could be changed the application used?

Can you take the average damage roll when changed into a Monster?

In this answer the idea of PCs using the following quote from the Monster Manual came up:

Any damage dealt or other effects that occur as a result of an attack hitting a target are described after the “Hit” notation.¬†You have the option of taking average damage or rolling the damage; for this reason, both the average damage and the die expression are presented.

I’m wondering whether this rule only applies to monsters or if PCs who have used Wild Shape or similar things to become monsters can also use this.

Look-up Columns redirecting to folders changed their behaviour

I am using SharePoint Online site.

Some months ago I created a lookup column in document library [A] that referred to another document library [B]. This was the best option I found to be able to refer attachments to each documents in [A], using in [B] a field that is filled only for folders and not for documents.

It was working fine, when clicking on the look-up field, it used to give the possibility of checking the documents directly in a pop-up window or to open the folder in another view.

Since a couple of months this doesn’t work anymore, now when clicking on the look-up field, it opens the “Properties of the folder” (that means just the name of it) and doesn’t show the content of the folder itself.

What’s changed? How can I solve this?

Evolution layout settings can not be changed

i want to customize my evolution but everytime i make a change, it is completely ignored – it jumps back to default. For example when i uncheck status bar, nothing happens. Also in my gnome-calendar same thing happpens when i want to go to week or year view – it jumps back to month view. I tried to purge everything and install again but it didnt work. Any ideas why does this happens?

Update: when i open those programs in terminal as root there is no problem.

I am using Lubuntu 19.04

Make a workflow execute every time the list is changed – SharePoint Designer 2013

I have a list and this list has several columns and rows that all stay the same for the most part except for the Assigned To column. Basically every time that the column is changed it should send an email to the user it was changed to and myself. I have a workflow that has settings set up so it executes:

Start Workflow automatically when an item is created (selected) Start Workflow automatically when an item is changed (selected) 

My workflow code is:

Stage: Stage 1     Email Current Item:Assigned To Transition to stage     Go to End of Workflow 

The first time I edit the list item and I assign it to someone it emails as expected and works perfect. However if I remove that person, and save then put them back on it they do not get an email. They also do not get an email if I switch the person. It seems to only run on the first change and then never again. I would like it to run every time there is a change.

libpng warning: Application jmp_buf size changed Segmentation fault when try to run xampp installation file

I trying to install XAMPP on my ubuntu 18.04 but I got this warning from libpng by running this command:

sudo ./xampp-linux-x64-7.3.9-0-installer.run 

The thing need to be considered is that I got this warning on all versions of XAMPP. Someone already asks the same question there libpng warning : Application jmp_buf size changed – while installing XAMPP but the answer is useless. Its a humble request please help.

I changed the name of the SPAdmin Content DB and now I get a 404 error when I go to Central Admin

I changed the name of our Sharepoint_AdminContent db (to remove the GUID) using the script below and now I get a 404 error when trying to browse to Central Administration. SharePoint 2013. Verified in IIS that the app pool is running.

Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.SharePoint.Powershell -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue 

List all web applications

Get-SPWebApplication -IncludeCentralAdministration  $  CentralAdminUrl = "http://sp2013v2:2013/" $  CentralAdminDB = Get-SPContentDatabase -WebApplication $  CentralAdminUrl 

Verify the database object is good

$  CentralAdminDB.Name 

New DB Name

$  NewCentralAdminDBName = "01_Content_NewCentralAdmin" $  NewCentralAdminContentDB = New-SPContentDatabase -Name $  NewCentralAdminDBName -WebApplication $  CentralAdminUrl -MaxSiteCount 2 -WarningSiteCount 1 

Verify the database is added

Get-SPContentDatabase -WebApplication $  CentralAdminUrl 

Verify the database object is good

$  NewCentralAdminContentDB 

Move the Sites to nicely named DB

$  CentralAdminDB.Sites | % {Move-SPSite $  _ -DestinationDatabase $  NewCentralAdminContentDB -Confirm:$  false -Verbose} iisreset 

Verify the Site collection are moved

Get-SPContentDatabase -WebApplication $  CentralAdminUrl 

If databases are moved then dismount the orignal DB

Dismount-SPContentDatabase $  CentralAdminDB -Confirm:$  false -Verbose 

Confirm First Database is gone

Get-SPContentDatabase -WebApplication $  CentralAdminUrl 

Delete the database from SQL Server