Search Result by filter does not find an existing and crawled document

This is related to SP 2013 On-Premises. We have a custom Search Page and we use Keyword-Query to filter the Result. The related document which cannot be found by that page has at least two meta data fields assigned (both managed metadata) and can be found by regular search and also by Search-API, like so:’PRDBGerKlasse:”306″‘&RowLimit=’10’&SelectProperties=’Title,Path,PRDBGerKlasse,PRDBGerTyp,PRDBGerArt’

The document has “306” for PRDBGerKlasse and “TypeA 300” for PRDBGerTyp. When we then call the page by

the document is not in the search Result. If we call the page without the filter, the document can be found.

What could cause such issue?

Please note that we added the item 306 two weeks ago to the relevant Term-Set. Could that be an issue with the crawler even if the document can be found by regular search?

Are AWS Signed URL’s crawled by google?

I have used Amazon pre signed url to share content.

Is google able to crawl this url? I’m sharing this url with just one client. What about other services? there are some of theme that let you share content with someone by creating a seemingly random url (or even using hashes) like Is that url crawled by google or other search engines?


This item could not be crawled because the repository did not respond within the specified timeout period

In SharePoint 2019 farm when I run full crawl below error keeps appearing in crawl log, I did below actions but still same error.

Error: The start address xxxx cannot be crawled. Context: Application ‘Search_Service_Application’, Catalog ‘Portal_Content’ Details: This item could not be crawled because the repository did not respond within the specified timeout period. Try to crawl the repository at a later time, or increase the timeout value on the Proxy and Timeout page in search administration. You might also want to crawl this repository during off-peak usage times. (0x80040d7b)

in ULS logs: object not found for (valueName = ServiceUser ProductKeyName = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office Server.0\Search)

Troubleshoot steps that I did: Given search account Full Permissions and content access account full read permissions from user policy of web application. Add Host Entry for web application in Crawl servers. Disable the Loop back check. Login with content acc account to servers and Internet Options>Connections>LAN settings. Uncheck ‘Automatically detect settings’.

Increase the timeout value on the Proxy and Timeout page in search administration. to 120 Seconds

How do I add a managed property for a column on a list when I do not see a crawled property to map to?

I’m working with SharePoint 2013 Enterprise. I’ve taken over the management of another SharePoint setup created by the person that had my job before me. I want to be able to query against the search api against a specific column, Alternate Name, for which I do not see any managed or crawled property created. I know the column is not a site column. That said, SharePoint shows that it has an internal name of "Alternate_x0020_Name". I’ve done both an incremental and full crawl after ensuring that numerous list items have an Alternate Name value. I have searched both managed & crawled properties via the Search Schema on nearly every variation of "Alternate_x0020_Name" I can think of, including searching on each singular part of the column name. Best I can see is that there simply isn’t one. That said, if I try creating a new managed property and mapping it to a crawled property…well I could, but I do not see a field to map to.

The api I’m querying against follows a URL signature like:

http://sharepoint_server/_api/search/query?querytext='alt name value'&rowlimit=500 

There are A LOT of columns that this particular api does not return as part of it’s xml, though, I haven’t figured out how to add more columns even by adding the &SelectedProperties='properties here'.

I’ve reviewed a number of links, but am still not sure what to make of my scenario. It doesn’t seem like a managed property was auto-created and it doesn’t seem like there’s anything to map it to if I create a new one.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The links I’ve reviewed are below. I’ve also gone further into these by following and reading subsequent links that were posted as part of various answers.

List Column as Crawled Property

How to check correct Crawled property for a list column

Creating Custom Managed Properties

Does all attachments in list get crawled in SP Online?

I have issues getting any result back from my sharepoint list. I have some jpg,ms word/excel and pdf files attached and sometimes i get results sometimes now. Any idea what is being actually crawled in the content sources for SP online? How do i know when was the last time the resource was crawled..i have re- indes so many times with no change If someone from MS team can give some clue here THanks in Advance

SharePoint Online Site Collection PropertyBag – how to apply crawled property to child content of site collection (e.g. documents in library)?

In my enterprise search page, I want users to be able to filter their results by choosing ‘site’ metadata. I’ve already setup a filter for site name using the ows_SiteName crawled property – it works great and it applies to the content of the site in search! But I have other metadata about each site that I want users to filter on – let’s use ‘Client’ as an example. I’ve setup this other metadata as properties in the Site Collection PropertyBag and marked them as indexable. This works! I mapped the crawled property to a managed property, and setup my filter to include this property. This works to an extent but the property only seems to filter results from search which are ‘sites’. I want the filter to also apply to the content of my site (e.g. documents in a library).