Grab this chance to own 100% done for you Currently Hot Topic Cryptocurrency trading. Just send traffic and make lot of money.
Unless you've been living under the rock for the last several months, Cryptocurrency is gaining explosive popularity and captured public recognition… although it's been around for a few years.
And I'm about to share with you an amazing opportunity to not only learn about this brand new wealth creation vehicle of the 21st century..
Even if you have not heard of…
Ready to make Money Cryptocurrency Secrets, Hot Niche
Selling this site with fresh setup + domain for 1 year.
After buying, the full ownership will be transferred to you.
Because this website got a fresh setup there are not statistics.
One of the best scripts for cryptocurrency exchanching markets.
Domain is for 1 year, there is still the option to buy it fully.
Feel free to contact me!
More than 2100+ Cryptocurrencies available85 Currencies supportedLive tradingGet your wallet balanceBuy / Sell Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin) with Market & Limit ModeAdvanced coin pageDepth GraphOrder bookPrivate BlockfolioAdvanced trader chart candlesticksTechinical indicators fully customizable10 technical indicatorsTechinical indicators fully customizable (parameters, color, line)Coins history data from 1 minute to 5 monthsLive dataLive trending on chartDetailed Market analysisNews & SocialWatching listHeatmapTop moversLive market (sell/buy) with market balancingCalculator (Cryptocurrency Currencies)Up to 6 charts on the dashboard9 types of dashboards availableNotifications on Mobile, Browser, WindowsAdd notifications easy by double clicking on chartNotifications center inSubscriptionsCredit card payment gateway (Stripe)Customize plansFree trial time configurationFully responsive (Mobile, Tablet) and optimized look-alike application on mobileAdvanced Admin pannelGoogle Analytics easy setupMultilanguages ready6 Languages already translated (English, French, Russian, Chinese, Latvian, German)admin panel
- I am trying to build a live cryptocurrency news feed and this is a new domain + I am new to UX
- I researched a bit and seem to find a few patterns on how these can be built.
- Which layout would serve the purpose optimally?
- I researched a few guys to see what layouts are there and this is what I found
- Has a 2 pane layout with list details view
- On the mobile, either the list or details are shown
- So many buttons on top? Are those buttons really needed?
- Monospaced font for news?
- Like Dislike …buttons at the top seem to be sticky if you scroll the news on mobile? Is this required
- Same 2 pane layout
- Font seems far better
- Right pane seems smaller than left one? What do you think should be the size? Should the user be able to change it?
- Adds images to the news making things more interesting I guess
- Has a READ FULL button at the bottom to take you the news site whereas Cryptopanic has KEPT the title clickable? What to do here?
- Instead of a 2 pane layout, uses an expandable list
- No option to like dislike stuff, other 2 had them
- Very different from the rest, shows a screen on right pane
- Detail news opens in a chat popup sort of window
- Has a question at the bottom of each news article saying what do you think with again way too many buttons
So based on these, here are my questions
- 2 pane layout or expandable list
- How big should each pane be? 50 50%, 75 25% customizable?
- Should the links in the list on the left be clickable or should they merely show names? Cryptopanic has them clickable but rest merely show names
- Are all those buttons needed? can it be cut down to Likes Dislikes Bullish and Bearish? Instead of adding a button for FUD or Shilling would a person not click Dislike?
- Should the link the right detail be clickable (Cryptopanic) or should there be a button at the bottom saying Read Full (CoinSpectator)
- Should the left section show anything about likes dislikes or does it only have time, title, website name and tags?
- Should the tags on left be clickable?
Any suggestions are super appreciated
Hi Guys It's Brian H. Cornett. I am New trader in online section. I want to know about cryptocurrency exchange. I need to know about the different exchanger and it's facilities. Can you guys help me in finding a exchanger which provide me a lot of facilities?
Assuming that i have an existing database that store fiat currency transaction as follow with
decimal (18, 4).
Now I would like to support storing of bitcoin, ethereum and erc20 token transaction.
Transaction ------------------ TransactionID CurrencyID UserID DebitAmount decimal(18, 4) CreditAmount decimal(18, 4)
The decimal precision of cryptocurrency suggested as follow.
decimal (16, 8) - bitcoin decimal (30, 18) - ethereum / erc20 token
I am thinking of just:
1) Treating bitcoin, ethereum, erc20 token as new currency in currency table.
2) Changing the
CreditAmount directly to
decimal(30, 18) data type changes to all table that store currency amount.
My question is:
1) Any possible impact to original currency amount conversion that i need to look after for when i increase the precision? (eg: currency rate change DebitAmount * 1.023)
2) Am i doing this in correct way?
3) Is there any other better approach/alternative to this?
I will write a 1500 words post about your website/product/service. Basically each paragraph written in 3 different ways. I will guest post it on 100 different blogs (avoiding duplicate content by rotating paragraphs, posts 100% readable by humans, no automatic spin gibberish)
- Each blog with different owners, different IP
- Each website indexed by Google and Bing
- Posts are made to be read by humans, no spin gibberish
- Natural Pace Posting : very…
I will guest post on 100 different blogs , real websites, accepting cryptocurrency
I will publish a well-written guest post on Hackernoon.com with a DoFollow backlink to your website and a natural anchor text. Hackernoon.com is a high authority technology and cryptocurrency website with incredibly high Domain Authority and Trust Flow. ~~~ Website Metrics ~~~ Domain Authority (DA): 71 Page Authority (PA): 75 Trust Flow (TF): 55 ~~~ WHAT YOU WILL GET ~~~ 1. Permanent link from fresh article, written on your requirement.(Check extra add-on for writing service) 2. Dofollow contextual link embedded within the content 3. Well researched article from elite writer, so it get approved easily by editor. 4. The backlink is dofollow, so it will boost your SEO standing. Again, you’ll get enormous exposure. TAT: 7-14 Days. Note: Before you proceed to order direct, Kindly discuss work with me. Don’t miss this opportunity to boost your site. RIGHT NOW. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Category: Guest Posts
My goal here is to setup a system that is sufficiently convenient that I will actually utilize it without having to jump through too many hoops to get the job done, but also reasonably secure from hacking & theft.
Scenario – Transfer money from wallet to exchange.
- Full disk encryption, PC – Windows 10
- Private keys are stored in an encrypted offline password manager (keepass)
- Windows 10 has an Ubuntu VM installed on it (within the host system so it is encompassed by the full disk encryption).
- The Ubuntu has access to a copy of the offline password manager (keepass)
- Once we’ve received the address to which we’ll want to send our coins we’ll have to copy this address, open up the Ubuntu VM and paste it there (requires shared clipboard)
- After having pasted the address to which we wish to send the coins, we’ll turn off the shared clipboard (not sure if possible without rebooting VM), open up the copy of the password manager database and launch wallet software (Electrum for BTC, myetherwallet for ETH, etc) and then access wallet using the private keys in the database.
- We’ll send the payment and then exit the VM.
So, I’m not sure if this is the best most convenient way (pretend that the wallets contain significant values in a relative to the individual sense), I’m also not sure if this in anyway actually protects us from keyloggers (the keystrokes are probably going to be logged by both systems regardless – but perhaps the clipboard will not be logged by the host system if we can turn it off or just use it directionally; since the ubuntu system is much less likely to have been exposed as it is a fresh install and rarely accessed – and doesn’t actually need to visit any outside servers aside from connecting to the electrum / myetherwallet servs).
How could I optimize this setup without making it unbearably inconvenient to use for transacting (be it small or large)?
Hi everyone I was wondering would it be possible to mine a cryptocurrency like bitcoin in parallel. I have read a little about mining pools https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_pool , But that’s not quite what I’m looking for . the idea i had was to create a customized mining software that would Comprise of a master node with multiple Slave nodes like this .
The master node would join the most profitable bitcoin mining pool so let’s say i had the slave software running on 20,000 computer. The mining pool would see is one miner from me is this practical.