So i’m new at designing database and i got my first homework which is the following:
- Courses, Students, Lecturers
- Courses have ids, titles, credits,
- Courses have multiple sections that have time/room and exactly one teacher
- Must track students’ course schedules and transcripts including grades, semester taken, etc.
- Must track which classes a lecturer has taught
- Database should work over multiple semesters
If i’m not wrong on the first one i need to make 3 entities which name Courses, Students and Lectures and on the second one i should make an attribute for Courses and name them ids, titles and credits but then i dont understand the rest of the homework i tried goggling them but i’m so lost, any help would be appreciated.