sharepoint – accessing excel files from VBA

I’m trying to access SharePoint directory from Excel VBA and loop over all files at this directory. But when I try to refer to the directory, then I get this error in return:

Path not found

I tried:

Set folder = fs.GetFolder("//mojsharepoint/xx") 

and I tried this:

Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("//mysharepoint/xx") 

But when referring to a single file on the directory it works perfect

LoadFilePath = "//mojsharepoint/xx/file.xlsm" Set WB = Workbooks.Open(LoadFilePath) 

Quisiera saber como arreglar mi codigo para poder leer más de 1 pagina en laravel excel

He realizado una funcion para insertar datos a mi base de datos desde mi excel y, quisiera saber como podría hacer para que mi código lea más de 1 pagina de los mismos datos, así no tener que subir cada vez un nuevo excel.

Este es mi codigo:

public function importPreguntas(Request $  request) {     $  request->validate([         'import_file' => 'required'     ]);      $  path = $  request->file('import_file')->getRealPath();     $  data = Excel::load($  path)->get();       if($  data->count()){         foreach ($  data as $  key => $  value) {             if (!empty($  value->content)) {                 if ($  value->leccion_id > 0) {                     $  pregunta = Preguntas::create([                         'leccion_id'    => $  value->leccion_id,                         'content'       => $  value->content,                         'title'         => 'NULL'                     ]);                 }                  if (isset($  pregunta) && empty($  value->leccion_id)){                     Opciones::create([                         'preguntas_id'   =>  $  pregunta->id,                         'name'           =>  $  value->content,                         'status'         => (bool) $  value->status                     ]);                 }             }         }     }      return back()->with('success', 'Insertado correctamente'); } 

Grant unique permission on an excel file in shared document but some permission grayed out

i’ve an excel workbook at shared libray, and i want to grant the permission:

  • anonymous can can edit and view but when i go to shared Documents -> tick the checkbox of the excel file->Library Tools->Library->Library Permissions->click anonymous access, Add Items/Edit Items/Delete Items are all grayed out

  • system account have Full control but there is a tick on “Limited Access” and grayed out when i go shared Documents -> onmouseover the excel file->right click manage permission->tick system account->edit user Permissions

How can i make about grayed checkout to normal?

Data entry in MS Word, Excel and others for $10

Welcome Hello, My name is Ranjit Singh and. I am an expert data entry worker. I provide you a quality services in this field. If you need to collect data from any site OR any web directory OR any document like PDF, word or scanned file, You can choose me. My services includes ✔ Excel data entry ✔ Typing work ✔ Copy typing ✔ Excel Spreadsheet ✔ PowerPoint Templates ✔ Microsoft Office ✔ Data Mining EXPERTISE ✔ Data Entry ✔ Document formatting ✔ Microsoft office ✔ Document editing ✔ Typing ✔ Microsoft excel ✔ Data mining ✔ Virtual assistant ✔ Data collection ✔ Word to pdf ✔ Pdf Conversion ✔ Adding product in eCommerce store ✔ Image to word or excel ✔ Data entry operator ✔ Data Entry Typing Work ✔ Internet Research ✔✔✔Available 24/7 I can deliver your order within the deadline with 100% accuracy. I would love to hear about your project’s requirements. Just leave me a message. THANKS

by: rajputb
Created: —
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 128