Why are you selling this site?
Honestly speaking, I design this site for myself to earn some extra income via google adsense. I posted paid and self-written articles on this site and applied for adsense but the site gets rejected. I am no more interested in doing work on this.
How is it monetized?
It's not monetized but you can monetize it via google Adsense using paid service of any expert. I tried but failed. This is one reason to sell this site.
Does this site come with…
Freelancing Motivation & Technology based Blog | Reasonable Price
Bitcoin SV is the original bitcoin fork that follows the original Satoshi design. Supporters include Craig Wright who is being sued for $ 4bn for being Satoshi Nakamoto. Practical advantages include:
– financial freedom & privacy (only I know how much I earn in bitcoin)
– niche market with very little competition (very few people use it at this point)
– 0 fees (no bank/payment processor commissions, forex exchange fees etc)
– users with high willingness to pay
– decentralised (nobody can ban…
Thoughts on using Bitcoin (SV) for freelancing or business in general?
I work as a freelancer. I am an online teacher.
I get my payment by western union or to my bank account.
I wanted to know how I can prove the origin of my money in my application. I applied for a short term visa and it was refused because I didn’t put the origin of my money.