Including full paths with overlayfs or unionfs

I have the following directories:

/some/path/dir1/subdir1/* /some/path/dir1/subdir2/* /some/path/dir1/subdir3/* /some/path/dir2/subdir1/* /some/path/dir2/subdir2/* /some/path/dir2/subdir3/* 

I want to create an overlayfs (or similar) mount that merges subdir2 from both dir1 and dir2.

mount overlay -t overlay -o lowerdir=/some/path/dir1/subdir2:/some/path/dir2/subdir2 /newpath 

However, I want to keep their full paths, so that /newpath will contain the following:

/newpath/some/path/dir1/subdir2/* /newpath/some/path/dir2/subdir2/* 

I have not been able to find any information on this online… can this be done? Or is there another tool that could accomplish this for me?

Dualbooting Ubuntu, just installed and disk space is already full

Full disclosure, I don’t really know what I’m doing here, I just really hate Windows 10 and am trying to use Ubuntu instead. If this question has been already asked I apologize, I’ve been reading many other questions and either couldn’t understand them or couldn’t even tell if our problems were the same.

I just got a brand new Dell laptop with Windows 10 as the default operating system. I bought a SanDisk 64 GB USB drive and followed the HowToGeek instructions for setting up the partition and booting directly from the USB drive. I thought I was successful since my computer now automatically boots from the USB and runs Ubuntu. However, after running Ubuntu and trying to install additional programs, I checked the disk space and it only lists me as having 4.1 GB of space, with only 136 MB of space available. Since even the USB has 64 GB of space, this seems very wrong, and I thought that the whole point of partitioning the hard drive was to provide storage anyway. What is going on here, and how do I fix this?

Problema al mostrar eventos full calendar

Mi calendario de full calendar no muestra los eventos Os muestro mi código

Tengo el siguiente error

lang-all.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at lang-all.js:1 at lang-all.js:1

El calendario funciona correctamente, se muestra en español y no hay problemas. Sólamente con mostrar los eventos

<script>     document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {       var calendarEl = document.getElementById('calendar');        var calendar = new FullCalendar.Calendar(calendarEl, {         plugins: ['dayGrid'],         locale: 'es',         height: 'auto',         events: [           {             title  : 'event1',             start  : '2019-10-10'           }         ]       });        calendar.render();     });   </script>
<link href='fullcalendar/core/main.css' rel='stylesheet' /> <link href='fullcalendar/daygrid/main.css' rel='stylesheet' /> <script src='fullcalendar/core/main.js'></script> <script src='fullcalendar/core/locales/es.js'></script> <script src='fullcalendar/daygrid/main.js'></script> <script src=''></script>  <div id='calendar'></div>

Looking for a javascript full spectrum color picker

I’m looking for a javascript color picker, especially a full spectrum color picker like in the image below, where the user don’t have set anything like brightness, hue or saturation, just drag or click over the color you need.

enter image description here

I found a lot of great javascript color picker out there, like iro.js and a color picker but none like this palette bar, the nearest result was this Bootstrap Form Helper – ColorPicker, but it came bundled with jQuery and bootstrap, I need a pure javascript solution, if possible compatible with vue.js

20 PDF Submissions – Manual Work, Full Report for $5

Are you looking to diversify your backlinks and to get high quality ones? Doc Sharing Submission service will bring you trustful backlinks and are a great possibility to promote your website. Their benefits: difersification of links, possible generation of traffic, original and quality content. 20 High Quality PDF submissions Scraped article related to your niche and spinned to avoid duplication of content You may provide your own article for the submission If you do the PDF submission propely and use quality content, they will boost up your website in SERPs. Also you give a opportunity for people interested in your niche to download the file and to bring organic traffic to your website. Order our additional packages in extrases to get boost for your positions!

by: crorkservice
Created: —
Category: Other
Viewed: 192

full month SEO for rank your site for $71

1 month full SEO service for youI am making 1 month full SEO for rankingTo order a gig we first need 1 choose the right keywords 2 make on-page SEO with your particular keywords 3 when the problems are solved we will do the off-page SEO or backlinking through (quora, social media, forum, blogs,2.o etc) 4 But most of them are not following the formula 5 So I am providing you with first-class SEO service with 1 month of full focus 6 I will not take any further gig and I will look only for the gig you ordered I am providing you 100% white hat SEO service which will help you to rank your sites on google or bing.I will solve your particular on-page problems and will do a 1-month full course to rank your gig. So If you are happy to know my gig you can order me any time f you know more my ranking service Fell free to contact me now! 7/24 Hours Customer support Chat Conversation End Type a message…

by: fahimr
Created: —
Category: Onsite SEO & Research
Viewed: 259