I just noticed that my game is way too dark on my old Samsung Galaxy Alpha. The game looks fine in the editor, PC version and on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
I’ve been developing with Unity 2019.2.2f1 so far and read that some versions had this problem I have in older versions, but that it should have been patched already. I upgraded to 2019.2.15f1 just out of desperation, but the problem remains the same.
It’s a LWRP project and I have no clue about lighting yet. There’s no lights added to the project so far and I’m mainly using GUI elements in the game instead of sprites.
View post on imgur.com
View post on imgur.com
I don’t have much experience with quality settings and such stuff, so I’m not sure which settings to post. Please, let me know what sections are important and I’ll edit the post accordingly.
I was using my Samsung Galaxy S10e to provide internet access to my Ubuntu 18.04 LTS tower via USB tethering and it was working well until I updated my S10e, when it stopped working. I’ve tried enabling and disabling USB debugging on my phone, but it isn’t working. How can I solve this.
I recently purchased a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Watch off Amazon through a third-party seller. Now, a few hours later, it occurs to me that it is possible that the previous owner could have rooted the device and that the refurbishing process did not undo it. I can’t just do a factory reset from the watch itself, since the owner could have modified the bootloader to only go through the motions of resetting, while keeping the compromise intact.
- Is this something that I actually need to worry about?
- If so, then how can I check my new Galaxy Watch for compromised firmware? Is there an official process I can run, perhaps a reference firmware that I can compare to?
- If I find such firmware, is there a way to remove it? Alternatively, is there an external reset process I can do on the watch to ensure that no malware is left on the device, whether or not it is there?
Some miscellaneous information:
- Primarily, I am concerned about the watch being used by a remote attacker to collect login credentials, such as for Samsung and Google accounts and potentially payment information (such as through Samsung Pay).
- I do not have any reason to believe I could be specifically targeted – I imagine the device would be compromised as part of a random sample to get credentials.
- I cannot get around using my Samsung account, since I plan on using the watch to track sleep and physical activity.
- If I end up finding compromised firmware, or have no method of ensuring that my device is not compromised, I plan on returning the watch and buying a factory new one.
Device: Samsung Duos (SM_A300H) Android version 5.0.2
I want something very basic: that my samsung galaxy a3 works like a phone and makes sound only for call, sms and alarm. No more FB nor email nor whatever notifications.
I googled and found some answers that doesn’t suit my device. They say:
Go to Settings -> Device -> Sound -> Default Notification Sound -> Silent. Next, set your text message sound to whatever you want.
Settings -> Sounds and Notifications, and there I can silent notifications, but there is zero options for message.
Smartphones are so smart that they aren’t phone anymore 🙁
This is what I see when I press sound button + options:
I am wondering if I could repurpose my phone for Ubuntu. My Specs: S8+ 4 GB Ram ANDROID 9
I tried to root my phone but 2 apps I used didn’t work or crashed. The apps I used was: Kingo Root Root Master
Is this a sign that the display is dying? It only shows up on the initial screen, before the one that asks for the password. It goes away when the tablet is restarted but shows up again shortly. There was only one wide stripe for a few weeks, now there are two. The physical screen does not appear to be broken or cracked.
I Have reset my phone and lost gapps Does anyone know how to install gapps on j3119s ?
I’ve tried everything but seems it doesn’t work in this device
- open gapps (flash from twrp)
- gapps-5.1.x-20150404-minimal-edition-signed from XDA (flash from twrp)
- google installer (ussualy work on xioami china ROM)
I’m really frustated, help really appreciated…
If you are in a plan to upgrade your iOS device experience to one of the latest Galaxy, it is worth reading this. We are guiding here through how to use samsung smart switch download assuming you are transferring data from iPhone to Galaxy. If you want to know the manuals correctly, go through the complete note here.
What do you know about Samsung Smart…
How to use Samsung Smart Switch to transfer data from iPhone to New Galaxy?
Around this morning, I had the idea to transfer all my whatsapp chats(from android to ios)
Not so complicated, right?
Well, I was in for a rude awakening. Not only did I spend literally 7 hours trying to fix it… I couldn’t fix it!
That’s basically why I’m reaching out to you. My last hope. My knight in shining armor.
Here are the more technical details:
- Before you say it, and I know you will, I’ll tell you – I restarted my phone about 10 million times
- I’ve enabled and disabled usb debugging around 10 million times minus 1.
- I haven’t played with adb so I don’t screw with my android system. However if that’s necessary, I’ll do what must be done.
- I’m specifically using my own samsung galaxy note 8 since I previously tried on another phone(LG v20) and it didn’t work either.
So, I must ask you, are you up to this challenge? Can you fix what seems unfixable?
P.s. Here’s a preview of what should be showing up on my own android device but is not: