I have a YouTube channel with 5,000+ subscribers. In the past when I would upload a video it would take off almost immediately. Even the videos that didn't do so well would get at least 10 or 20 views per day right off the bat. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I recently uploaded four videos and not a single one has taken off. Has YouTube recently changed their algorithms making it much harder for videos in competitive niches to rank? I'm a little confused here.
Why cpu is getting so high after update in 200 threads in my pc and vps server also
Please resolve it asap
And public proxies is working perfectly after update
I built an access database. It was originally meant to be for 6 people but I see that it’s up to about 20, so that could be the problem. Anyway, the backend gets corrupted a couple of times a day. It is usually possible to resolve this by opening the backend at which point it offers to fix it and usually does so.
The database is not particularly complicated (I don’t think) but it does have some VBA.
The basic idea of the database is that we are tracking lots that need to move through a set of processes but that get broken up. So we might receive 1000 items, and then have 300 of them go to prescreening, and later another 100, and so on through all the about 8 steps.
The way I’ve done this (which I’d be happy to change – I just don’t know what to change) is to have a small submission table, which tracks the lots as they come in, and a larger table (called preorder for reasons which don’t matter) which tracks the line items.
The preorder table has quite a large number of fields (about 75). But of importance to this is the quantity field and the status field. The status field tracks the items through the process (so from step 1=Receiving to 8=Shipping or whatever). The quantity tracks how many of this particular item there are from this batch with the other properties at this status.
Then there are forms for each of these steps with very similar VBA behind them. One of the fields will be basically "quantity to move to the next step" (this is one of the fields in the preorder table that is initially defaulted to 0). The user fills in this quantity (and some additional information potentially) and presses a button to process the step.
- opens a recordset (rs) for the preorder table where the status is 1 (say) and the quantity to go to the next step is >0.
- It also opens an appendonly recordset of the preorder table (rs2).
- Then it goes through the records in rs, adjusts the quantity down, and appends a new copy of the record with the new quantity and an updated status.
The below is an example from one of the screens. Others are similar, although there are some nuances baked in that may or may not be important.
```Private Sub btnProcess_Click() DoCmd.Hourglass True Dim db As Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim rs2 As DAO.Recordset Set db = CurrentDb Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT * FROM tblPreorder " & _ "WHERE (((tblPreorder.StatusID)=1) AND ((tblPreorder.PSQuantity)>0));", dbOpenDynaset, dbFailOnError) If rs.EOF Then MsgBox "No records found for processing" rs.Close DoCmd.Hourglass False Exit Sub End If Set rs2 = db.OpenRecordset("tblPreorder", dbOpenDynaset, dbAppendOnly) rs.MoveFirst Do Until rs.EOF myQuantity = rs("Quantity").Value PSQuantity = rs("PSQuantity").Value rs2.AddNew For Each fld In rs.Fields SFld = fld.Name 'to catch special fields Select Case SFld 'special cases Case "ID": 'do nothing Case "Quantity": rs.Edit rs(SFld).Value = myQuantity - PSQuantity rs.Update rs2(SFld).Value = PSQuantity Case "Comment": If Len(Trim(rs("PSComment")) > 0) Then rs2(SFld).Value = Trim(rs("Comment")) & vbCrLf & Trim(rs("PSComment")) Else rs2(SFld).Value = rs(SFld) End If Case "StatusID": rs2(SFld).Value = 2 'Changes the status from 1 to 2 Case "DateChanged": rs2(SFld).Value = Now() Case "EmployeeID": rs2(SFld).Value = UserID() Case "Location": If rs("PSLocation") <> "" Then rs2(SFld).Value = rs("PSLocation") End If Case "PSDate": rs2(SFld).Value = Now() Case "PSEmployeeID": rs2(SFld).Value = UserID() Case "PSQuantity": rs.Edit rs(SFld) = 0 rs.Update rs2(SFld) = 0 Case "ReleasedFiles": 'do nothing Case Else: rs2(SFld).Value = fld.Value End Select Next fld rs2.Update rs.MoveNext Loop rs.Close rs2.Close c = Me.CurrentRecord Me.Requery On Error Resume Next: DoCmd.GoToRecord acDataForm, Me.Name, acGoTo, c MsgBox "Items moved to BNC Request" DoCmd.Hourglass False End Sub'''
- If you see anything obviously wrong, of course, let me know. It works like a charm when it’s just me testing it. I’ve never managed to replicate the issue, but I can see that it’s happening in the production version.
- I’ve followed the advice on a couple of websites on avoiding this (e.g. https://www.techrepublic.com/article/get-it-done-top-10-ways-to-prevent-access-database-corruption/). I’m basically tinkering and trying things because I don’t fundamentally know what the issue is. E.g. I switched from recordset to DAO.recordset in the above code. It didn’t seem to make a difference, so I might go back. Everyone is using Access 2010 and the backend is Access 2010 so it seemed to make sense to use an Access specific recordset. I close all the recordsets (rs.close); I compile the VBA; I have saved the frontend as an accde; All users use the accde from their own computers; All users are using wired connections; I have version control so everyone is using the latest frontend.
- The main question, I suppose: How can I diagnose this? I could easily imagine putting a new table in to track who’s hitting the process button and when and which one. I’m probably going to do that to see what happens in the lead up to a corruption. But what are your recommendations for what to track and are there any other tricks and tips to get to the root of this?
Code specific questions:
- Recordset or DAO.Recordset or some other thing?
- dbFailOnError or dbSeeChanges or some other thing?
- rs.Edit … rs.Update on the couple of fields that get updated as I loop (current code)? Or one rs.Edit … rs.Update on either side of the loop?
- Should I be putting a manual hold or something to prevent people from running similar code simultaneously? It offends me a little to do so, since I kind of imagine that the people who make MS Access will do a better job than me at that sort of thing. But I could probably set a flag somewhere that literally makes people wait their turn. I’d still be worried about a race condition.
Wider database questions:
- Are there other secret settings that need to be adjusted to minimize this issue? Everyone is using MS Access 2010. Name AutoCorrect Options, Filter lookup options, caching, data type support options. I don’t really know what these do and I suspect there are gotchas everywhere! I had a similar database that I used for years without issue, so I was lulled into a false sense of security here.
- Have I structured this completely wrong? I’m okay to do a whole bunch of work – it would just be nice to have a good sense that it would solve the problem!
Is there any chance of local PC getting infected when you analyse PCAP malware file in cloud server through putty?I want to run pcap malware to test snort in my cloud server.I want to know on doing so if it will affect my local machine.
For about a year I am having trouble with my computer it just happen to crash and after a restart it render useless and I then have to install a new os, the problem persists but now I have new problem (For which this post is actually about)
I was downloading php docs from Firefox and suddenly it hanged and I had to kill it and after that to see if anything downloaded or not I started Nautilus but it didn’t opened and when I looked into the error it says:
Bus error (core dumped)
And now no file manager is starting.
I am kinda frustrated now and really looking for some help, I’ll be really gratefull for any help.
Os: Linux fedora
Getting contract drives disconnected can get the opportunity to be expensive. Not exclusively would it be able to be expensive on the off chance that you are a home loan specialist, it can have your beginning independent venture organization very nearly not enduring. There are various things you have to have at the very least to get an opportunity at progress.
Buy Mobile Database
An office is required, be it a room or a leased space for your working materials. A cell phone for the most part likely with boundless calls would frequently be fundamental as you begin to be more persevering and working harder turns into a need. Above all, the time you’ve to spend working all through your vehicle drives up your gas spending to a high. It very well may be very expensive if after a progression of studies and investigation in regards to your venture, you can’t cautiously anticipate with insight how you are going to get by out of such independent work or equal the initial investment monetarily at your beginning.
Today there are more straightforward approaches to seek after an all around considered arrangement for lead age. The web can give you contract leads so as to manufacture a demographic, and with development, you can have their family members and companions allude them to you. Be that as it may, the web can likewise assist you with procuring a mailing list.
I have been running GSA search engine ranker for the last 24 hours.
The number of verified links is about 1500.
I have unchecked RSS, Referral, URL shortener, exploit etc.
Below is a diagram of my report.
Is this normal or I have a bad GSA link list?
Thank you very much for your time
I have to call a procedure inside a procedure and replace all single quotes inside the parameter to double quotes. Ex: When i call my original proc begin data(10,’"push’s the data"’);end; It throws error due to single quote and i cannot change the string manually at runtime by adding double quote like push”s. I tried replacing inside procedure but probably because the string is passed first it wont take changes.
I wish to call this procedure inside another and using maybe dynamic sql replace single quotes with double.
Something like this:
create procedure dynamic_proc begin execute immediate ‘begin data(id,’||’replace(string,CHR39,CHR39||CHR39)’ AS string)’||’ end;’ end;
So basically the parameter string which is being passed in procedure data needs to have all single quote replace with double at run time.
I wrote the below mentioned test batch file… But while executing it, when I give input as "How are you" then the file automatically gets terminated.
@echo off echo Hi! echo Happy to be at your service 🙂 :start set /a A = How are you set /p help="How may I help you? " if /i %help% EQU excel (start excel) else (if /i %help% EQU %A% (echo I am good! Thanks for asking)) goto start
But, if I write…
@echo off echo Hi Sir! echo Happy to be at your service 🙂 :start set /a A = How set /p help="How may I help you? " if /i %help% EQU excel (start excel) else (if /i %help% EQU How (echo I am good Sir! Thanks for asking)) goto start
and when I give input as "How"… I get the output as expected.
The output that I get at this case is…
Hi! Happy to be at your service 🙂 How may I help you? how I am good! Thanks for asking How may I help you?
Kindly help me in solving this issue.
I’ve successfully created an error logging table
BEGIN DBMS_ERRLOG.create_error_log( dml_table_name => 'enzyme', skip_unsupported => TRUE); END; / desc ERR$ _ENZYME;
Name Null? Type --------------- ----- -------------- ORA_ERR_NUMBER$ NUMBER ORA_ERR_MESG$ VARCHAR2(2000) ORA_ERR_ROWID$ UROWID ORA_ERR_OPTYP$ VARCHAR2(2) ORA_ERR_TAG$ VARCHAR2(2000) ENZ_NAME VARCHAR2(4000)
But i get an error when I try to run this query:
insert /*+ ignore_row_on_dupkey_index ( enzyme ( enz_name ) ) */ into enzyme SELECT enz_name FROM EXTERNAL (( construct_id NUMBER(10), n_term VARCHAR2 (50), enz_name VARCHAR2 (3), c_term VARCHAR2 (50), cpp VARCHAR2 (50), mutations VARCHAR2 (50), mw_kda NUMBER (7, 3)) TYPE ORACLE_LOADER DEFAULT DIRECTORY data_to_input ACCESS PARAMETERS ( RECORDS DELIMITED BY NEWLINE skip 1 FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' MISSING FIELD VALUES ARE NULL ) LOCATION ('CONSTRUCT.CSV') LOG ERRORS INTO ERR$ _ENZYME ('INSERT') REJECT LIMIT UNLIMITED) ext where not exists ( select * from enzyme e where e.enz_name = ext.enz_name );
Error at Command Line : 79 Column : 5 Error report - SQL Error: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis 00907. 00000 - "missing right parenthesis" *Cause: *Action:
Line 79 is the LOG ERRORS INTO line.
If i delete the
LOG ERRORS INTO ERR$ _ENZYME ('INSERT') part, this command functions perfectly.