I think I have found a bug with the %keyword% insert functionality.
I have a setup in which there are 5 keywords used to create what I call ‘dynamic content templates’.
The keywords are in an order like this:
New Zealand,New Zealand,New Zealand dollar,New Zealand dollars,NZ$
In this H-tag file, %keyword5% is the only one mentioned. I checked the file 100 times, looking at every single mention manually, and there are no mentions of anything besides %keyword5%, yet SER is using %keyword3% (and/or 4? not sure) which makes the text no make sense.
I initially thought that maybe it was because keyword1 and keyword2 were the same for this particular project, but was able to reproduce the bug in another country using different ones (i.e., Germany, German).
The H3 tag is being pulled in like this:
<h3>%file-C:\Program Files (x86)\GSA Search Engine Ranker\folder\h3\generic.dat%</h3>
An example of the spin inside this file would be something like:
It’s hard to reproduce this bug consistently, but I’ve now done 6 network posts with my new setup, and the bug exists in 2/6, so it seems like a pretty common occurrence. Note: It’s appearing in live outputs, not just the preview (I have yet to see it in the preview window, though admittedly, I haven’t done a lot of previews to see).
Last note: Just realized the bug is worse than I thought. It’s now inserting %keyword3% in all spots for pretty much all keywords. I can’t figure out what would be causing this.
This output was supposed to be %keyword1%. Yet it’s always using keyword3. In my articles, I can confirm that 100% of the keyword inserts are being output as %keyword3% or %keyword4%.