We are working on creating a room that is a self-sustaining ecosystem (like ecosystem aquariums but with creatures) that is an obstacle for PCs to pass (as part of an entire “Island of Dr. Moreau” filled with these ecosystems.)
Our current thought is a mad wizard who has set up a room with hundreds of stirges fed by a regenerating troll in a box that only allows as many stirges to feed on him at once as it can regenerate. Ideally, the troll could occasionally grab and eat some of the stirges as well.
The question we have is what guidance is there anywhere across the game or previous adventures or interviews with designers to calculate any or all of the following:
- The amount a creature needs to eat each day to survive.
(This would give the number of stirges the troll could support and the number of stirges the troll needs to eat per day.)
- Whether there is any known gestational period for stirges
(This would allow us to answer the question whether or not a troll could actually survive on something feeding on its regenerating blood – and allow us to calculate the equilibrium state for number of stirges supported.)
We use DnD to teach kids math, biology and physics. If we can make scenarios that teach various principles while also fitting with existing game guidance – it is a double win.
Of note, the underlying assumption in this scenario, of course, is that a troll’s regeneration has a magical aspect to it given how fast trolls regenerate and given that there is nothing describing how much they have to eat based on what they regenerated. (Proportional eating would be required if regeneration was a purely physical phenomena.)
- I am trying to build a live cryptocurrency news feed and this is a new domain + I am new to UX
- I researched a bit and seem to find a few patterns on how these can be built.
- Which layout would serve the purpose optimally?
- I researched a few guys to see what layouts are there and this is what I found
- Has a 2 pane layout with list details view
- On the mobile, either the list or details are shown
- So many buttons on top? Are those buttons really needed?
- Monospaced font for news?
- Like Dislike …buttons at the top seem to be sticky if you scroll the news on mobile? Is this required
- Same 2 pane layout
- Font seems far better
- Right pane seems smaller than left one? What do you think should be the size? Should the user be able to change it?
- Adds images to the news making things more interesting I guess
- Has a READ FULL button at the bottom to take you the news site whereas Cryptopanic has KEPT the title clickable? What to do here?
- Instead of a 2 pane layout, uses an expandable list
- No option to like dislike stuff, other 2 had them
- Very different from the rest, shows a screen on right pane
- Detail news opens in a chat popup sort of window
- Has a question at the bottom of each news article saying what do you think with again way too many buttons
So based on these, here are my questions
- 2 pane layout or expandable list
- How big should each pane be? 50 50%, 75 25% customizable?
- Should the links in the list on the left be clickable or should they merely show names? Cryptopanic has them clickable but rest merely show names
- Are all those buttons needed? can it be cut down to Likes Dislikes Bullish and Bearish? Instead of adding a button for FUD or Shilling would a person not click Dislike?
- Should the link the right detail be clickable (Cryptopanic) or should there be a button at the bottom saying Read Full (CoinSpectator)
- Should the left section show anything about likes dislikes or does it only have time, title, website name and tags?
- Should the tags on left be clickable?
Any suggestions are super appreciated
We provide WordPress websites at record speeds! Our team of developers, content creators and designers can have your new website live in 24-48 hours. We design and build websites, provide internet marketing solutions and help businesses create their brand. We have designers with 5+ years of experience for business, personal, e-commerce websites at best prices. Team of Skilled Website Designers Available. WooCommerce and BuddyPress Websites will not be provided.
I’ve tried and failed to get a third monitor working on my Dell Precision tower 7910. It has two Nvidia Quadro K5200 graphics adapters, though when I originally installed Ubuntu 18.04 last week it only had one of the two inserted.
lspci can see both adapters:
$ lspci | grep VGA 03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK110GL [Quadro K5200] (rev a1) 04:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK110GL [Quadro K5200] (rev a1)
I’ve installed the recommended NVIDIA proprietary drivers:
Software & Updates Screenshot
AT this point, several hours in, I’ve tried just about everything that I feel comfortable attempting following several forum posts.
Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to install Timeshift beforehand and I have been able to revert back to a working snapshop (though only with two monitors) each time things went south.
The last time I reverted back, I noticed that my live USB stick was able to recognize and display all three monitors. [shrug]
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Youtube have really complex algorithm! It’s almost impossible to start a channel and grow it to the point where you can do what you like (making videos) and make money from it. Trust me, it will take you a lot of time until youtube even start to show your fresh video for exact keyword on result page when you upload it. This is why i recommend to use only aged accounts Which you can find for 3-5$ and then rename it as you wish. Q : How can your service help me to get natural traffic and to be seen on youutube platform? A : Let’s say you want to stream Apex Legends. Once you start your stream if you don’t have any viewers or engagment you will not be visible to anyone. But if you use my service you can rank your video based just on those viewers who watch your stream and you have 300+ of them. This way, you will get natural traffic, your ranked video will see thousands of people. You can get hundreds of subscribers which are real people intrested in your content!
Youtube has really complex algorithm! It’s almost impossible to start a channel and grow it to the point where you can do what you like (making videos) and make money from it. Trust me, it will take you a lot of time until youtube even start to show your fresh video for exact keyword on result page when you upload it. This is why i recommend to use only aged accounts Which you can find for 3-5$ and then rename it as you wish. Q : How can your service help me to get natural traffic and to be seen on youutube platform? A : Let’s say you want to stream Apex Legends. Once you start your stream if you don’t have any viewers or engagment you will not be visible to anyone. But if you use my service you can rank your video based just on those viewers who watch your stream and you have 300+ of them. This way, you will get natural traffic, your ranked video will see thousands of people. You can get hundreds of subscribers which are real people intrested in your content!
I want burn the latest release to a USB but the only one I have available at the moment is 1.8 GB and the ISO is 1.95.
I can find a bigger USB but I’d like to get on with it.
I would like to upload a video signal for streaming but I need to protect it
to allow only paying students to see it. The event wil… | Read the rest of https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1779836&goto=newpost
Look, there comes a time where you just need
to hop over and buy the darn thing when you’re
given a link like this:
Imagine being able to click a few buttons and set
yourself up with multiple page one rankings that
gets traffic in 24 hours.
Wouldn’t that be awesome?
1st Page Ranker is live! (get tons of traffic at no cost…)
★ 25,607 Sales ★★★ 12,034 Thumbs Up ★★★ Customer Support 24/7 ★ The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query. We will give you a Backlink Blast of 15,000+ LIVE guaranteed backlinks. Huge Link Juice. We will include a very detailed report with all the URLs that your submissions appear on. We always over deliver on these. It’s not uncommon to end up with 18 or 21 thousand. Select different URLs (unlimited) and keywords (unlimited). Sit back and relax, while we are building backlinks for your website. Detailed ReportA Lot Of Dofollow BacklinksAlways OverdeliverFresh ListsQuick Response (24/7 Support) Let me know if you have any questions! Order with confidence 100% FEEDBACK!!!
Category: Link Building