Hello,guys. I need a good and safe courier service(Mumbai, Delhi)
Hi. Looking for Tech Blogs related to Apple, Android, Review, etc. The Alexa Rank should be less than 500K. Moz DA should be 40+ and US traffic is preferred.
We accept Nofollow links too.
anybody can offer me a good price?
my budget is $ 30 yrly…. | Read the rest of http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1765882&goto=newpost
128/256/512 blocks of ip addresses attached… | Read the rest of http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1765833&goto=newpost
AM IN need of SEO server with 244 ips or more with different A. price between $ 50.00 to $ 150.00 in usa, hongkong,korean, canada,south… | Read the rest of http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1765831&goto=newpost
I'm looking for someone experienced, who can do All types of Off Page SEO Submission for my News Website.
Service like High-Quality Directory Submissions, Social Bookmarking, Press release Submissions etc.
I need submission on only High-Quality Sites. If you have access to high-quality PR sites that would be great too.
Don't worry about the content. I have a content writing team. So, I'll take care of that.
I need someone permanent to do off-page for my website. We can…
Looking For Off Page SEO Service Provider From India
I need assistance with good recommendations. I am currently looking for a bare metal dedicated server provider located i… | Read the rest of http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1765769&goto=newpost
Consider this Git graph.
----> [my-fork/develop] / [upstream/v2.0.0] --------> [upstream/v3.0.0]
I fork from a Git repo and make my own changes based on their version 2.0.0. In the meantime, the original repo evolves, resulting in version 3.0.0.
At this point, I consider re-integrating their changes into my repo. Before I do, I’d like to get a graphical overview of which files I changed and which files they changed, based on the common ancestor v2.0.0.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- A graphical tool where I can specify 3 Git commits (base, mine, theirs)
- Should run on Windows and OS X
- Similar to KDiff3, it lists the files modified only by me, only by them, and (most importantly) modified by both
- Similar to KDiff3, it can visualize a 3-way diff for these files
Here’s what I don’t want:
- A console tool that outputs formatted ANSI text on the console
- A merge tool that only displays conflicts
- A Git-agnostic tool (like KDiff3) that only works on directories
So far, all the graphical Git tools I found only support 2-way diffs between commits.
Hi am looking for someone to promote and market any website and getting constant WEB traffic: https://yooker.com/section/web-traffic/
Offer for new users who sign up them blogs on me website:
• Sign up + at least 1 blog: 3€
• 1€ extra per blog up to a máximum of 10€
Payment will be made directly through Paypal.
• DA + PA at least must be 15.
• Are only accepted domain .com/ .us / (not .blogspot or similar).
• Minimum age of domain: 2 years