Why are you selling this site?
Just do not have time to do anything with it
How is it monetized?
I have not monetized the site at all yet
Does this site come with any social media accounts?
How much time does this site take to run?
I do not spend any time on it
What challenges are there with running this site?
I have not really done anything with the site so none
This was a story from 3 YEARS!!! ago…and ABC SQUASHED IT. ABC TAPE on 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach – LEAKED!! Epstein was KILLED!!!
Is there any rest API available to get the recent updates or news related to a site in SharePoint Online.
I have found this post but it does not work for me as hitting the API’s only gives error or irrelevant XML data.
So, I wanted to know if there is any way to get the news of SharePoint site using rest API?
Basically what the title says. I can add a news site in my SharePoint 2019 Server, but it will not appear in any of the webparts. It is shared as a news article, it is also readable by all users.
I already tried starting manual re-indexing. I also tried giving the users all kinds of additional permissions, but so far nothing worked.
I also noticed that I can not see the webpart options such as “news sources” for the news-webpart, that I have seen on various tutorials.
I can also not choose any lists from the list-webpart, but I am not sure if this is the same issue.
Having a high-quality backlink from authentic and authority website is much better than 10k Spam backlinks. So don’t fall into the trap of high DA sites but with low-quality backlinks and zero traffic. Invest in Quality rather Quantity! High authority news websites have authority and trust in the eye’s of search engines and Google loves to rank websites having backlinks from Real High Traffic sites. I will post your article/content on my real high traffic DA 51 Google News Approved Magazine Website. About our website:-Domain age = 7 years.Google Approved News Magazine SiteReal High Traffic No Guest Post/Sponsored Post page on a siteWhat You will get?Only article publication with Do-follow backlinks. What You need to provide? 100% unique content of 600 words.It can have maximum 2 links inside. What we not publish? We publish all types of stuff except Adult/Gambling/Casino Content. Message me to check the sample of the guest post article.
Category: Guest Posts
Looking for Dofollow Backlinks from GIANT websites? Want to build backlink from high Domain DA? Then you are in the right GIG. When you get this gig, you will be receiving a guest post on DA92 site Marketwatch! The post will include a quality link to your site, giving you a boost of SEO!This contextual link will helps to boosts google ranking and Increase your Domain Authority. This post will be permanent and lifetime dofollow link. You will receive a do-follow link that sticks!Not only that, but extremely high quality US English writing is available for small extra fee – not like some of the other gigs you’re likely to find. Skyrocket over your competition in Google search ranking by using this powerful link. There’s nothing better than a high-quality blog post on a 90+ domain authority site.Check out this gig today – simply click on ‘get this gig’, choose your extras, and you’ll soon have a *permanent* DA92 backlink boosting your site rankings!Please review Sample Link before ordering:http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-buying-youtube-likes-and-views-safely-2019-10-09Images are not allowed and we do not have 100% control of formatting. Minor formatting issues can occur
Category: Guest Posts
Hello Everyone !! Hope you are fine Thank you For Visiting. Did you know, having a backlink from a Google News Approved website is 1,000 times better than a normal website? Since it is approved by the news, it is sure that it is trusted by the Search Giant. So, getting links from such site is always beneficial. Here’s what you will get from this Gig: Write and Publish with a permanent DO FOLLOW back link. The post will be listed on the homepage of our site for a limited time until new posts are published.The article will not be marked as sponsored.And the content will be provided by your end.Article must be 100% unique otherwise will be rejected.Get Quality Traffic Benefits of My News Approved Website Link. All Niche Technology, Health, Fashion, Business, Media, TravelBetter Traffic & Brand AwarenessInstant Web & News IndexingAdded BenefitsIncrease your Domain Authority StatusBetter Organic Traffic Less Effort on SEO Gambling, adult and casino content is not allowed. Please Message me Before Placing Order Thank you
Category: Guest Posts
I need ES (Spanish), IT (Italian) – Tech , News, finance , games sites.
If you have good sites please send them to me with prices.
I have written a wrapper for native Sharepoint online News webparts which combines them into a tabbed layout. A result of this is that a number of the webparts are hidden most of the time. If the window is made smaller, the webparts rescale to fit the new dimensions but if the window is made larger again the hidden ones don’t rescale again.
Below is an image of the news webpart, properly scaled
And below is a picture of the problem occuring after a resize.
My initial thought was to fix this using css, but it doesn’t render all the content when it shows the compact layout.
Is there a way to force the webpart to resize? It doesn’t appear to respond to resizing of its parents and resizing the window is not allowed in most browsers.
- I am trying to build a live cryptocurrency news feed and this is a new domain + I am new to UX
- I researched a bit and seem to find a few patterns on how these can be built.
- Which layout would serve the purpose optimally?
- I researched a few guys to see what layouts are there and this is what I found
- Has a 2 pane layout with list details view
- On the mobile, either the list or details are shown
- So many buttons on top? Are those buttons really needed?
- Monospaced font for news?
- Like Dislike …buttons at the top seem to be sticky if you scroll the news on mobile? Is this required
- Same 2 pane layout
- Font seems far better
- Right pane seems smaller than left one? What do you think should be the size? Should the user be able to change it?
- Adds images to the news making things more interesting I guess
- Has a READ FULL button at the bottom to take you the news site whereas Cryptopanic has KEPT the title clickable? What to do here?
- Instead of a 2 pane layout, uses an expandable list
- No option to like dislike stuff, other 2 had them
- Very different from the rest, shows a screen on right pane
- Detail news opens in a chat popup sort of window
- Has a question at the bottom of each news article saying what do you think with again way too many buttons
So based on these, here are my questions
- 2 pane layout or expandable list
- How big should each pane be? 50 50%, 75 25% customizable?
- Should the links in the list on the left be clickable or should they merely show names? Cryptopanic has them clickable but rest merely show names
- Are all those buttons needed? can it be cut down to Likes Dislikes Bullish and Bearish? Instead of adding a button for FUD or Shilling would a person not click Dislike?
- Should the link the right detail be clickable (Cryptopanic) or should there be a button at the bottom saying Read Full (CoinSpectator)
- Should the left section show anything about likes dislikes or does it only have time, title, website name and tags?
- Should the tags on left be clickable?
Any suggestions are super appreciated