I’m looking for a highly-optimized melee build, abusing Elven Accuracy and Hexblade’s Curse. My current build and criteria are as follows:
- STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA are 15/9/18/12/11/20 after racial modifiers and feats.
- PC is planned as a Half-Elven Battle Master Fighter 12, Hexblade Warlock 8.
- Relevant class features chosen are Pact of the Blade and the Great Weapon Fighting Style.
- The relevant Eldritch Invocations are Improved Pact Weapon, Eldritch Smite.
- Relevant Battle Maneuver is Feinting Attack.
- Feats chosen are Savage Attacker, Great Weapon Master, and Elven Accuracy.
Remaining options for the build:
- Three Feats/ASIs
- Two Eldritch Invocations
- Warlock Spells
- Five Battle Master Maneuvers
Criteria for optimization:
- Class features/feats/subclass options/spells only. The build should be optimized outside of magical gear/boons.
- The goal of the build is to find the highest potential and/or highest expected damage in one round of combat, using as many resources as necessary/able.
- Alternate subclass proposals are welcome, provided they follow the play style of a heavily-armored, front-line melee Warlock.
- Assume target is Large or smaller for the purposes of Eldritch Smite knocking them prone.
Combat Sequence (Turns):
Action to summon Pact Weapon Greatsword, Bonus Action to use Hexblade’s Curse on target.
Bonus Action to use Feinting Attack, Attack action (3 attacks), Action Surge, Attack action (3 more attacks).
The first attack of turn 2 will use Feinting Attack to gain Advantage, activating Elven Accuracy. On hit, Eldritch Smite will knock the target prone.
All subsequent attacks will dump all remaining Superiority Dice into Goading Attack for extra damage, and burn up Pact Magic spell slots on Eldritch Smite.
Great Weapon Fighting will be used to reroll damage where appropriate.
Savage Attacker will be used on the first crit to reroll the weapon’s damage dice for a potentially higher output, or the final hit if no crits occur.
Great Weapon Master will be activated on each swing for the bonus damage.
Current Damage Rolls:
Turn 2, assuming all attacks hit and none are criticals, will result in the following:
- The first two attacks will deal 2d6+1d10+5d8+22 each. (GWM, Smite, and Maneuvers)
- The third through fifth attacks will deal 2d6+1d10+22 (GWM and remaining Maneuvers)
- The final attack will deal 2d6+22. Total base damage calculation is 12d6+5d10+10d8+132.
In addition to this base damage, the attacks can crit on 19-20 and attack rolls will be the highest of 3 d20s thanks to the brokenness that is Elven Accuracy.
I don’t need to get too crazy into the math of crit rates and expected averages. I’m just looking for areas where I can possibly squeeze in a few more dice or extra damage in addition to the chosen features. As stated earlier, replacement features or subclasses/multi-classing are viable submissions, the only core feature is that it is a melee-oriented Hexblade Warlock.
Using my professional white hat SEO tricks (developed on working with over 3K websites over the last 5 years), I will make your site being a strong competitor in Search Engines. I can promise you better SEO score, improvements and higher rank in search engine in the future. I use the latest methods recommended by Google and always keep up to date with Google algorithm updates. Our packages: Basic Package Basic SEOBasic Meta Description, Title H1, H2 Headings Standard Packages Basic Package includedSEO reportSetup Sitemap & Robot.txt ALT text for imagesBAD Link removalSetup G.AnalyticsPremium Package ***Recommended ** Standard Package includedSetup & Optimize G. Webmaster ToolsWeb Pages Crawling & FetchingConnect with Google Tag ManagerGA OptimizationOptimize Data StructureSchema MarkupBroken Links removalConnect to Social Media & Advice on how to use themAdvice you for further optimizationsPlatforms I work with WordPressShopifyWIXSquarespace WeeblyMagentoJoomlaHTML, PHP website etc.I guarantee 100% Money Back. It is necessary your platform login details and a Gmail) account to setup GWT, GA, GTM
Category: Onsite SEO & Research
I’m currently developing a RTS game that has a bird view camera operating while playing the game. One of the core aspects of my game are trees.
So in the previous days i was playing with trees in Unity.
- First i played with Unity Tree Creator however later i realized it is broken since 2018.3, and devs said it wont be fixed because it will be a community developed package in the future
- Then i downloaded assets from the store that are said to be highly optimized trees, however they are mostly for “3rd person camera projects” thus having around 7-14k triangles.
After these experiences, i decided to export a tree prefab to fbx, then manually decrease the triangle count to around 2.5k in 3ds max, then reimport it to Unity. With this technique i was able to produce quite good results, but still not very satisfied with it.
My camera view, and my “dense forest” 180-300fps… and only like 3-4 shadows For the above picture i used a Tree with 2 LOD and one billboard(BB).
After playing with this i realized i can sure do better especially with playing LOD numbers, material optimization, and with the default tree trinagle optimization.
However the problem is i can’t model pine trees that satisfy my needs in 3ds max. So i started looking into SpeedTree documentation, however it seems a bit too professional for my needs(All the tutorials also make trees with like 20k poly/tri).
So regarding this story. I would like to ask the following question + a bonus one about LOD:
- Can you model quality trees with SpeedTree for Unity that have like around 1k-2k triangles, or SpeedTree is for high quality/high poly trees, they algorythms won’t work with lower polygon count etc? (I heared they have a simplify modifier is it good? like make a 7k triangle tree then cut it to 1k-2k)
- I’m thinking about using 4-5 LOD and a BB for smooth transition. In my picture i use 2 LOD and a BB and sometimes when moving the camera fast, transitions are not as smooth as i want it to be. So i would like to rather have more lower detailed meshes before trasitioning to BB. So does having a 4-5 LOD-s a common practice or any better ides for this?
I want to hear your way to make optimization for the MySQL WordPress DB.
This is what I do,
1. Change all the DB tables to InnoDB (th… | Read the rest of https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1779953&goto=newpost
I Will Write your Website Or Blog Meta Description Befit Of This Service: Optimized your Site In The Google Search Results. Google Bots Read Page Titles And Meta Description. If new Website or blog I Will write For you new.
Category: Content & Writing
I have in mind a project to do.
I would create it for Italian people but since I know the English language, to attract more visitors I'd expand it to England and the USA. Basically, it could be international.
Which are the techniques to make it optimized for international traffic on SE?
Obviously, it must be in Italian and English, but there are some things to care to make it visible not only in Italy?
1st Edition Dungeons and Dragons gives its players a few strategic options during character creation, many of which are restricted by randomly generated attributes. With this in mind, what are some ways to maximize a character’s effectiveness, even with a mediocre set of attributes?
- What weapons and equipment available at start are most efficient and/or effective?
- Are there especially potent race/class combinations?
I own a MyBB forum. I have installed SEO plugin to make it user friendly and to have a sitemap.
These are the features:
- Google SEO 404:
- Error pages return HTTP 404 Not Found (and others) instead of 200 OK
- Custom 404 error pages
- Google's 404 widget
- Google SEO Meta:
- description meta tags for forums / threads / etc.
- specify canonical pages
- nofollow links
Where to start to optimize a forum?
Have you imagined becoming popular on Instagram over a night? Or to give your Instagram account super powers? Are you looking for new followers and engagement? You are in the right place! I’m gonna help you to do that, And increase the engagement rate in your Instagram account Professionally. How I will do it: All instagram followers are gain through organic engagementDirectly follow users within your nicheTarget users by geolocation and hashtags Research your Niche on InstagramFind Top Hashtags and CompetitorsFollowing and Liking with your account (Hashtags/Influencers /Competitors/Geo/Interests)Optimize post with viral content and optimize the caption You will see the results after the first day. we made it easy to get started just contact me
Category: Social Networks