I am going on an Antartica cruise and want to take long distance photos from my balcony and want a zoom lens that won’t kill my budget (can’t afford those $ 2,000 lens’). Would appreciate any suggestions. Someone told me to rent one of the expensive ones, but I need it for 3 weeks and it seems for that price I should buy one. Help?
Question, is a Canon Rebel T5 worth purchasing these days and if so how much should I pay? This will be my first DSLR and I have not been into photography before so I will be learning.
The LCD screen on my Rebel T6 is completely blank. I have tried all suggestions listed of similar questions to no avail. Battery is fully charged, I have taken battery out and replaced, clicked the on and off switch, Display button, Menu,ETC. Unfortunately, I did not purchase the extended warranty and my one warranty just expired. Any other suggestions welcomed.
I have an Canon 200D (rebel sl2). I am concerned about the red noise in the darker parts of the picture, at low ISO values. Especially in the blue sky. Could this be a hardware problem with a sensor? I post screenshots and two original RAW files.
How can I view the shutter count on an EOS 600D? The EOSInfo software doesn’t work for me.
could you please provide actual equipment for for example flash diffusrs, or sppedlights, etc, this would be to end up photographing kids, newborns, couples in a mini studio and also outside photography
Which includes how to use external flash, diffusers, lights, reflectors, lenses and all features in this camera? Thank you!
This question already has an answer here:
- How do I find the right size of filters for a lens? 6 answers
I know it sounds like a vacuous question, however I have not been able to find info on this topic. Sizing of filter and lenses. I bought some filters for my camera and they didn’t fit. Camera sets 55mm so I bought 55mm. Wrong!. Any help out there?
I’m new to having a camera and I’m not sure how everything works with my dslr. i have a T6, and i would like to take pictures with flash without the kids squinting and that it is fast when I shoot. Also do you know of any websites to learn about aperture mm, and all of those details? I am not sure how i should be choosing the lenses. Thank you!
I own a Rebel T6i and a Speedlite Yongnuo YN565EXIII. I’ve tried several times to trigger the flash off-camera (on a tripod with a softbox) and I’ve had some very unsatisfactory results.
With the speedlite on a tripod I’ve set it to ETTL slave mode (Sc mode). On the camera on the camera I went to
Flash Control >Built-in flash settings in there I’ve set the following settings:
- Flash firing:
- E-TTL II meter:
- FLash sync. speed in Av mode ->
Here’s a image of the flash settings as it is right now:
Buillt-in flash settings I have the following:
- Flash mode:
- Wireless func: (Set to the icon of the dedicated flash only)
- Firing Group:
- Exp. Comp:
Here are some images of my camera settings:
I have the sensor turned to me as I take shots of my speelite on a tripod. I’m literally taking pictures of the optical sensor:
Here’s how the speedlite it’s positioned:
I think it
s important to say that Im shooting on full manual mode. Now to the problems.
1) Most of the times when I use the pop up flash to trigger the speedlite, the built-in camera goes off, however the speedlite isn’t triggered, even though I’m pointing the built-in flash directly to the sensor at a distance of around 1.5 meters (about 5 feet I guess). The speedlite goes off on an estimate of one time every ten attempts. The batteries are new and I wait about 5 seconds between each new attempt.
2) When the speelite goes off, most of the time it doesn’t affect the exposure of the image. It’s like, it’s out of sync with the camera or something like that. My room it’s pretty dark, and even when the speedlite goes off the image it’s completely dark.
3) Sometimes (a good amount of times) the pop-up flash of my camera doesn
t go off even though its set to go off and my room it`s completey dark. Does the built-in flash has a recharge time or something like that?
I’ve also tried using the speedlite (and built in flash) on manual slave, instead of E-TTL slave, but got the same problems.
m trying to learn off-camera flash techniques and I was relying on the optical trigger, as I dont have a wireless one, so if anyone has a suggestion on how to fix this I`m eager to try.