Migrating SP2013 from windows server2008R2 to windows server2012R2 keeping sharepoint version same

I have SharePoint 2013 farm set up on windows server2008R2 and now I want to move that to windows server2012R2. How to do that?

FYI: I have 3 servers in the farm- one for Active Directory, another for SQL and one more for SharePoint2013.

How to get newer version of a package installed for 18.04?

I have another question about opensmtpd on Ubuntu 18.04…

apt-get install opensmtpd 

… installs version 6.0.3p1-1build1, which has a problem:

The systemd opensmtpd.service seems to think that ExecStop=/usr/sbin/smtpctl stop will stop the service. However smtpctl stop yields a non-zero exit code and its output also hints at that it doesn’t know about that subcommand:

possibilities are: discover encrypt pause resume show log monitor profile remove schedule trace uncorrupt unprofile untrace update 

I find that this problem has been recognized and fixed in versions 6.0.3p1-2

That was March 2018, well over a one and half year ago.

I see that newer versions do get installed for Ubuntu 18.10 and 19.04…. so how can it be that this- and newer releases since then, haven’t made it into 18.04 yet?

How could this be made to happen?

version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26′ not found even though libstdc++.so.6 recent enough

I realize there are many questions like this, but the difference from the others is that my libstdc++.so.6 actually does appear to be up to date enough (see below for the strings it exports). This is an error that comes up when trying to load a dynamic library that i just compiled myself. apt-get upgrade and the like tell me libstdc++.so.6 already is up to date (on version libstdc++6 is already the newest version (9.1.0-2ubuntu2~18.04)).

Full error i get when loading this library (in MATLAB R2019a):

'/home/dee/git_repos/Titta/TobiiMex/TobiiMex_matlab/64/TobiiMex_matlab.mexa64': /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26' not found (required by /home/dee/git_repos/Titta/TobiiMex/TobiiMex_matlab/64/TobiiMex_matlab.mexa64) 

output of strings /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6 | grep GLIBC:

GLIBCXX_3.4 GLIBCXX_3.4.1 GLIBCXX_3.4.2 GLIBCXX_3.4.3 GLIBCXX_3.4.4 GLIBCXX_3.4.5 GLIBCXX_3.4.6 GLIBCXX_3.4.7 GLIBCXX_3.4.8 GLIBCXX_3.4.9 GLIBCXX_3.4.10 GLIBCXX_3.4.11 GLIBCXX_3.4.12 GLIBCXX_3.4.13 GLIBCXX_3.4.14 GLIBCXX_3.4.15 GLIBCXX_3.4.16 GLIBCXX_3.4.17 GLIBCXX_3.4.18 GLIBCXX_3.4.19 GLIBCXX_3.4.20 GLIBCXX_3.4.21 GLIBCXX_3.4.22 GLIBCXX_3.4.23 GLIBCXX_3.4.24 GLIBCXX_3.4.25 GLIBCXX_3.4.26 GLIBC_2.2.5 GLIBC_2.3 GLIBC_2.14 GLIBC_2.6 GLIBC_2.4 GLIBC_2.18 GLIBC_2.16 GLIBC_2.3.4 GLIBC_2.17 GLIBC_2.3.2 GLIBCXX_DEBUG_MESSAGE_LENGTH 

What can i try to fix this?

Is there an opposite class for a Witch that is generally considered the good version? [on hold]

Is there a good class counterpart for a witch? Not a white witch but a completely different class that is generally considered the ‘light’ version (where the witch is the ‘dark’ version)

Additional Info:

The motivation for the question is I am trying to create a story for my own game, so I am not really playing any specific game. I need a class that I can consider as an opposite of the witch. I know this may vary from game to game; I wanted to know what class(es) has/have been considered by games as the good opposite of a witch, whatever those games maybe.

ncat set ssl version

I am trying to use ncat from Kali to connect to another ncat instance running on Windows 7. The exercise requires the use of SSL.

The Windows instance is using ncat v5.59BETA which does not support the sslciphers switch to just set to ALL. The Kali box is using ncat v7.70

In my setup Kali is acting as the client and Windows as the server.

I cannot seem to find it in the documentation or man page, but how do I set the Kali ncat instance using --ssl-ciphers to use TLSv1.2?

I have looked at the packets in Wireshark and can see the protocol version error resulting from 1.0 and 1.2.

I have tried the below syntax but no luck.

root@kali:~# ncat -v target_ip 4444 --ssl-ciphers=1.2 Ncat: Version 7.70 ( https://nmap.org/ncat ) setting ciphers: 1.2 Ncat: Unable to set OpenSSL cipher list: error:1410D0B9:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list:no cipher match QUITTING. 

apt update version mismatch issue

Recently, ROS updated the version of some of its packages like python-rospkg. If you check here, http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python-rospkg/, you can see the latest version is 1.1.10. When I try using apt update and then apt install python-rospkg it attempts to get 1.1.9 which no longer exists there and fails. I’ve double checked and my /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ contains a file for this package repository called ros-latest.list and the file contents look fine,

deb http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu xenial main

Managed Property for Version History & Comments

I’m currently working with a spfx web part that utilized managed properties to pull information about documents. I would like to be able to pull the most recent version and the comment associated with that version being published. However, all the out of box managed properties ive tried have only pulled the version number, and not the comment.

I would like to know if it is possible to pull at least the most recent version number and comment. And optimally, the complete version history and comments.