Japan – Over 180 Days in 1 Year As Temporary Visitor

I am a US citizen with a US passport who enters Japan with 90 day temporary visitor waiver. I usually stay around 85-87 days per 90 day temporary visitor waiver. I have a lot of savings, don’t work in Japan, and mainly go to see the country and visit my girlfriend, so I don’t do anything illegal.

I’ve been to Japan 4 times:

Year #1 1st: October 26 2017-January 20, 2018 (A couple days under 90 days)

2nd: April 2, 2018-July 2, 2018 (A couple days under 90 days Total: Around 175 days

Year #2 3rd: October 26 2018-January 20, 2019 (A couple days under 90 days)

4th: March 10 2019 – June 6, 2019 (A couple days under 90 days) Total: Around 175 days

Note: Immigration never said anything to me despite me staying almost the full 90 days per visit these 4 times.

I left Japan June 6 2019 to go to my home in USA for 1 month exactly and will return to Japan in 10 days July 7 2019. I am worried of being denied entry and not given another 90 day temporary visitor visa waiver when I return because within the last year I already stayed 175 days and the year would “reset” on October 26, 2019.

I heard that the 180 day limit is not an official rule but I’m not sure how strictly it is enforced.

Is it likely I’ll be denied by immigration or questioned? What information/documents should I bring to improve my chances of being permitted? Would an invitation letter from my girlfriend help at all?

I’m really concerned about being on a flight from USA to Tokyo (around 20 hours) only to be denied.

500,000 worldwide website real traffic visitor & adsense safe & Google ranking factor for $10

  “welcome my all Friends” 500,000 Traffic Wordwide Website $ 10 All traffic come from And Twitter, google and yahoo e-mailing Facebook services. Send 500,000 Website Worldwide Traffic Visitors And Live Sport And Tracking Link Online Marketing & Business Promotion Boost SEO Book Marks Share Google Ranking And Factors $ 10 Benefit Of My Service ✔ Starting order In 5 On 10 Hours ✔ Extra Bounce ✔ Ad-sense safe ✔ High Quality Worldwide Visitors ✔ No secret word Required.  ✔ Fast , Safe and Reliable Delivery  ✔ High Quality Service ✔ Fast conveyance  ✔ No Bots ✔ No Proxies ✔ Boost Seo Alexa rank. ✔ Available help day in and day out ✔ No spam 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.  ORDER NOW & see my service result  … I am waiting for you order… So Why Are You Waiting  Order Now Get Amazing Service  I Promise You If you Buy My Service One Time You can Come Again And Again. Traffic service proof with Bit.ly URL shorten service And https://cutt.ly/ URL shorten.

by: latuwa190
Created: —
Category: Traffic
Viewed: 110

can I reset my visitor status

I have applied for Canadian PR and am at the 6 month point with no final answer yet. I currently live in Canada but am not working whilst awaiting the award. My current status is on a 6 month visitor visa which shortly runs out. I have applied for an extension but am awaiting that as well. If I leave the country and fly to the UK for a week can I reset my visitor status?

Return to UK as a tourist on multi entry business standard visitor visa

I hold a multi entry 6 month UK business visa (Standard Visitor Visa) and have already returned from the UK after the business trip.

The visa is still valid and I would like to return as a tourist.

Should I apply for tourist visa again? Or will I be allowed to enter the UK as a tourist.

I know I should ask the embassy but how do I get them to give me a written confirmation?

AU Visitor visa (subclass 600) Business Visitor stream: National ID card and other passports/documents for travel

I am a citizen of the Russian Federation. Currently, I work and have my family in Germany (permanent residency). In order to apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600) Business Visitor stream, I should provide

  • a national identity card
  • the information on other passports/documents for travel.

(1) According to Wiki,

a national identity document is defined as an identity card with photo, usable as an identity card at least inside the country, and which is issued by an official authority.

From my understanding, the permanent residence permit fulfills these requirements and is a national identity card (my citizenship is clearly stated there). In Russia, we have an internal passport that is not a card.

Am I right in understanding that as a national identity card I should provide my German permanent residence permit only?

(2) Other passports or documents for travel include:

any expired passports or documents for travel where the details are known.

In the online application, I am asked to

Give details of any other non United Nations passports or documents for travel that might have been previously used to travel to Australia.

I have never been to Australia and never applied for an AU visa previously. However, in my understanding, my previous expired passport might have been used for an AU visa application – in theory (however, has not been). Should I provide information about my expired passport?

Many thanks.

3-4 months stay in UK on visitor visa

I live in the UK and over the last 10 or so years I have had relatives from various countries visit me here for duration of up to a month or so on a standard 6-month visitor visa. I know that (notionally at least) if you end up staying in the UK for a rather long period, say 3-4 months, while technically legal, may cause issues in the future when applying for a new visa.

Presently my 18 year old niece, who just finished school, wants to visit us in the UK for 3 months or so. She doesn’t intend to work or study; she wants to simply spend time in the UK to improve her English in native speaking country. She would live with us would probably help with childcare occasionally (i.e. babysitting once in a while – but as a family member, without pay). She has no intention of staying in the UK and no reason to want to. She has travelled extensively abroad and has numerous Schengen visas in her passport. In fact, her grandparents are Norwegian citizens and she is considering moving to Norway longer term. Yet, she hasn’t visited the UK before.

My question is two-fold. First, is a standard 6-month visitor visa the right approach or is there a better type visa for this purpose? She does not qualify for young migrant programme. Second, if she does apply for a visitor visa, what’s the best approach to this?

Visitor to Canada (with a few days side trip to USA) Health / medical / healthcare insurance for elderly man and woman in their 70s

My parents who are in their 70s are British citizens who are visiting me in Canada for 3 months( and going with me for a few days to the USA).

Father is 77

  • -(with diabetes and asthma but these are stable pre-existing conditions)

  • -(Father had Angioplasty a long time ago.)

Mother is 73

  • -( who can walk but needs a wheel chair for long distances)

  • -(Mother also had a Bladder Prolapse surgery around 3 years ago, but she is doing ok, and is stable)

I looking for a good Visitor to Canada (with a few days side trip to USA) Health / medical / healthcare insurance.

1) Could someone please provide me with some good suggestions?

2) Also, could someone please tell me what to be vigilant about when it comes to policies details?

3) Also, should I buy the aforementioned insurance for both my parents together as a husband and wife or should I buy them as separate insurance policies?