I’m building a L9 Tier 3 mythic character in a Pathfinder game (with a DM who accepts a lot of 3pp, including Drop Dead Games / Spheres of Power & Might, which I’m using heavily).
Between abilities and items, I could easily have a 200+ foot jump…except that jump is limited to my max walking speed.
Do you know of any items / feats / abilities (1st or 3rd party) that allow one to jump further than their speed, in a single Move action? (Spheres of Might has the absurd Dragoon leap, but it’s only as a Full Round action.)
Many GSA Search Engine Ranker Users are making use of 3rd party captcha solving services which they have to pay for the number of solved captchas. If you are running allot of GSA SER projects with multiple tiers then paying for these paid captchas can be very expensive, very quickly.
So since we all can do with saving a bit of money where possible, i will show you 2 very easy ways you can reduce the cost of captchas your paid captchas. Some of you might already be aware of these methods and many of you are not aware of them, so read further to see how to save money with your paid captchas and GSA Search Engine Ranker.
Please read the full article below
Is there an efficient algorithm to count how many ways there are to decompose a given finite simple undirected connected graph $ G = (V, E)$ into the union of two trees $ T_1 = (V_1, E_1)$ and $ T_2 = (V_2, E_2)$ that are not necessarily edge-disjoint? By union I mean $ V = V_1 \cup V_2$ and $ E = E_1 \cup E_2$ . My initial thoughts:
- $ V_1$ and $ V_2$ cannot be disjoint, so each $ |V_i| > |V|/2$ .
- $ |V_1| + |V_2| \geq |E| + 2$ because $ E_1 \cup E_2 = E$ and $ |E_i| = |V_i| – 1$ .
- If $ G$ is a tree then we are counting the number of ways to write $ V = V_1\cup V_2$ where $ V_1$ and $ V_2$ are not disjoint. This can be presumably calculated analytically.
What services or ways may one obtain a toll free in USA number that is a secure line that isn’t easedroppable and meets federal patient confidentiality laws and HIPPA guidelines?
Usually melee weapons (without the finesse property) use the character’s STR modifier exclusively for attack rolls and damage.
I am aware of two exceptions: The Monk (Path of the Kensei) gains the Kensei Weapons ability at Level 3 –
Kensei Weapons. Choose two types of weapons to be your kensei weapons: one melee weapon and one ranged weapon. Each of these weapons can be any simple or martial weapon that lacks the heavy and special properties. The longbow is also a valid choice. You gain proficiency with these weapons if you don’t already have it. Weapons of the chosen types are monk weapons for you.
You gain the following benefits while you are unarmed or wielding only monk weapons and you aren’t wearing armor or wielding a shield:
- You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons.
And the Hexblade (Warlock) has Hex Warrior:
…you can touch one weapon that you are proficient with and that lacks the two-handed property. When you attack with that weapon, you can use your Charisma modifier, instead of Strength or Dexterity, for the attack and damage rolls.
Are there any other ways to dump strength without limiting your melee character to finesse weapons? I’m interested in any and all solutions that use the actual weapon’s stats.
For clarity Any solutions must fit the following attack structure
To hit: (d20 +
STR??? Modifier + any bonuses [incl. Proficiency])
Damage: (Weapon dice +
STR??? Modifier + any bonuses)
Comments/answer have highlighted to me that I was especially interested in knowing if there was a way to use an ability other than STR for weapons with damage dice of d8 and over. Extra points if you can find a published way of doing this, especially if you can hit the d10s and d12s!
Following this question, I am looking for ways to heal in the same round after casting Beacon of Hope from a Ring of Spell Storing.
I was looking for an abilty like a Divine Channel or an item I could use to heal but didn’t find anything. (and I don’t really know where to search besides Google and the Stackexchange)
Sidenote: I am a level 5 cleric of Qotal but I’m also interested to know how other classes could do.
I am looking for ideas on how to defeat a flour trap. As a rogue, I rely on sneak attack to really damage my foes. The plan for taking on the BBEG is the party will make me invisible with our wand of Greater Invisibility. However, I know the enemy has set up several flour traps and uses telekinesis to disperse the flour into the air, making invisible creatures immediately visible.
However, flour is tricky. If you get it wet, it does not clean it off. Instead, it only makes it sticky. How could I overcome a flour trap and resume my invisibility? I think my DM is doing this because we have used flour against invisible creatures he’s sent after us, and I think he is hoping we come up with a clever way of defeating it so he can use that same thing in the future. So, I’m not entirely sure I want an answer, lol.
To make this question more specific, we have at our disposal a cleric, a wizard, and a fighter. The cleric can prepare Create Water, but that will not help. Prestidigitation only clears one cubic foot per round, so the greater invisibility will wear off before the flour is entirely cleared. Is there anything that can clean an entire five foot square in a single round?
I’m a relative newcomer to D&D 5th Ed. and am playing a druid fond of Wild Shape. I’d like to know in what ways it can be detected by NPCs (or even fellow PCs). It appears that this is a sort of debated subject, as to how and whether Detect Magic works on it or not.
I read through the question, Detecting Wild Shape with a Mythal, but I’ve no idea what a Mythal is. In portions of the question and its answers, there seems to be various interpretations of how Detect Magic might work (or not). It seems to me that the ability is a sort of innate or supernatural ability, and whether it is "magical" or not is somewhat ambiguous.
My reason for asking is that Detect Magic seems to be a relatively low-level spell and thus makes Wild Shape (for espionage, surveillance, scouting, etc.) somewhat less dependable.
In another answer by Neil Slater, this excerpt seems applicable:
…the consensus in groups I have played in … is that Detect Magic is equivalent to "Detect Spells, Spell-like Effects and Enchantments". That is, it will detect spells in progress, spell-like powers of monsters, and permanent enchantments on scrolls, and standard magic weapons. Under that interpretation, will not detect supernatural powers, such as a druid’s Wild Shape…
Is there a more recent consensus on how this mechanic might work?
Finally, Detect Magic aside, in what other ways can a druid’s Wild Shape be detected or nullified?
I know that in the canon of both the original games and the anime, it is possible to force Pokémon to evolve before they reach the right level (Such as the Gyarados at the Lake of Rage). Is it possible in PTU as well to make a Pokémon Evolve without providing the conditions that are normally needed? Such as the right level, evolution stone, or others?
On the off chance that the craft of Network Marketing is Afghanistan Mobile Number List your “pin-point” enthusiasm, you may surely need to observe and place into play these 50 “best work on” showcasing methods.Here we go! 1. Utilize your items routinely. 2. Make an absolute responsibility to your program for at any rate one year. 3. Sell yourself first, at that point the items and the showcasing plan.
4. Invest 90% of your business energy with mechants, clients and possibilities. 5. Present our items and showcasing plan by nd by to at any rate one individual ay by day.
6. ell everybody what business you are in. Publicize.
7.Make “getting individuals” increasingly significant that item information. 8 Copy yourself by making merchants free of you.
9. Spur your gathering month to month by offering cash, tavel, acknowledgment and different compensations for explicit accomplishments.
10. Acclaim your wholesaler’s achievements.
11. Blend with top merchants and ask how they made it.
12. Be steady – just one out of each 20 individuals yo approach may quit fooling around about the business or be keen on your items.
13. Show others how its done. Recruit constantly, preparing and retailing.
14. Keep it basic: do things others can without much of a stretch copy and duplicate.
15. Stay in contact – convey by pamphlet, gatherings, weekfter week calls, postcards, voice message – pass on relevant data right away.
16. Lead straightforward, brief, sensational introductions.
17. Listen 80% of the time, talk 20%.
18. Fulfill all protests right away.
19. Focus onwhat you can accomplish for your wholesalers and clients, not on your own benefits.
20. Request referrals from your best clients.
21. Giv clients more than they anticipate. Everybody adores an unconditional present.
22. Create at any rate 30 retail as well as discount clients.
23. Give one-day conveyance administration.
24. Have faith in your items so muh that you know each individual you converse with is going to purchase from you.
25. Tell your clients the amount you value their business.
26. Try not to acknowledge “no” as a ast answer – approach each prospect at any rate 12 times each year with new data.
27. Send clients month to month limite time data. Don’t your overlook your clients and don’t let your clients overlook you!
28. Talk eagerly about your business and items.
29. Work on main concern extends that produce the best yields.
30. Manuacture your rundown of contacts every day while you fabricate your notoriety.
31. Approach previous top makers. They are consistently open.