The Pack Master PP (Dragon 364) gets this as the 11th level feature:
When you end your movement 2 squares from an enemy, you can shift 1 square as a free action.
If I need to approach an enemy with threatening reach this is very handy.
- If I shift one from adjacent as a move action (so I am now 2 squares away), can I shift another?
- If an attack power like Nimble Footwork1 lets me shift, can I shift another?
- If I charge the bodyguard, can I shift one before or after the attack, to get close to the guarded controller?
- If I stand up (ending my move action) can I shift 1 if an enemy happens to be 2 squares away where I was prone?
1) Warlord 1 (Martial Power), lets you shift 1 if you hit