For reference, Detect Magic snippet:
you can use your action to see a faint aura around any visible creature or object in the area that bears magic, and you learn its school of magic, if any.
Warlocks have a few unique weapon options. I am interested in what exactly does Detect Magic show for the following?
- A weapon created via the basic Pact of the Blade feature
- Magic weapon transformed to Pact of the Blade weapon (via the ritual), compared to before the ritual
- Pact of the Blade’s Improved Pact Weapon (feat) and its created weapon with +1 to hit and damage
- Hexblade’s chosen weapon, by touching a normal weapon after a long rest
- Hexblade’s chosen weapon, by touching a magical weapon after a long rest, compared to before choosing it
(Meta-note: I could make this 5 separate questions, but I think answer is so short, that it’s better to have this all in one place. But let me know if I really should split it up.)