if I know someone is trying to spying on me, and he/they tracking me on both online and reality, what steps can I do to neutralize the risk? keep in mind, that I’m a normal person with limited resources.
these steps comes in mind:
- Setup & use a self-hosted VPN service(to prevent ISP as Man-in-The-Middle and prevent DNS Leaks), on trusted hosting provider.
- Encrypt all my emails with PGP keys, and make sure that the usage of PGP keys is the default.
- Secure login to all chat apps, with Password/Fingerprint.
- Encrypt the full disk of my computer.
in general, I think of:
- Securing the communication on the internet (using VPN, fake identity, PGP Keys..etc).
- Securing the data on devices by encryption, and add authentication layers.
is there something more I miss?