I have been trying to resurrect my wordpress site after a plugin upgrade went bad. I do not know which plugin caused the issue.
Things I have tried.
- Renaming plugins and themes folders
- define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); and define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true); These do not seem to produce any output or logs on the filesystem
- Removing all references to CACHE in wp-config
- define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’);
- in /etc/php/7.2/fpm/pool.d/www.conf (php_admin_value[memory_limit] = 128M)
I am still getting a white screen with nothing in the page source. Also my mysql, nginx and php logs do not show any errors.
Any help so very much appreciated!